Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. carzan

carzan

one possiblity

Attached Files:

2. Russian

Russian

got that gasser stance, with two tone: white on top, yellow on the bottom...
    white walls

Attached Files:

3. .C.D.O.

.C.D.O.
    from APT

How about shaved, lowered, and paint the rest of the doors brown? Anything else anyone wants to do!!!! yeah cool thanks

[​IMG]

4. SDhotrod

SDhotrod

Kind of a gangster/moonshiner look.

Attached Files:

5. ramzoom

ramzoom
    from California

Awhile back some of you modded my green Rambler.....

Can someone drop this Rambler and throw some bias ply 3" white walls on it..
    Someone threw whitewalls on it earlier but cut down the top and did some more mods..I need to see it stock..just lowered with the stock steel dark green rims and the whitewalls....If you have another wheels set up you think would look good throw em on there too!
    Thanks guys!..:D

[​IMG]

6. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. .C.D.O.

.C.D.O.
    from APT

WHAT!!!! no way! thank you so much that looks great! Getting me inspired Bob

what about keeping it the same color, lowered and just the back doors shaved? thanks again!

8. skoh73

skoh73

Dang Bob, that is just sick! Very nice work.

9. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

New wheels please! It's a 4 lug.

Thanks guys!

[​IMG]

10. Super442s

Super442s

Maybe not too Hamb friendly, but I've always thought Mini-Lites look good on 'Vairs and such.

[​IMG]

11. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

"ON" her box, sorry, misread it the first time:D

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  12. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Shane,
    Here it is with a neat wheel that was created for the Corvair:
    The Hands Wheel, also sold by Dan Gurney under his name. (Same wheel, if I remember correctly). They are rare and pricey, but really neat.

You could also get a set of 4 lug slot mags (pictured). Fairly rare, not so pricey.

Or just to have an extra wheel set, early Mazda RX7 wheels are a direct fit. Cheap and easy to find, though out-of-period.

Attached Files:

13. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

I like them....where do I find some?

14. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

"I like them....where do I find some?"

If you mean the Hands/Gurney wheel, keep your eyes peeled at swap meets and be prepared to buy them one at a time. (Cheaper in the long run.) Sometimes an owner will crunch one wheel of the set, then sell the rest.

I actually saw a set on the very first prototype Mustang recently displayed at the transportation museum in Allentown, PA.

15. skippycraig

skippycraig
    from Washington

Never done photoshop but looks like a lot of fun! do I have to buy the software or is it a website? I have been doing it the the old fashion way of setting the car on the gound with the tires in the wheel wells.

Attached Files:

16. As you Pro Photoshop Guys know I'm gonna build a 37 chevy sedan delivery and you already gifted me some custom ideas before. I found a nice view of this 37 with the right stance and was wondering if you would please do it in a passion purple (HOK) with a skinny row traditional style flames flowing down the side just under beltline and a set of torque thrusts.

I want to see at how it looks street rod styled our way.

Thank you
    Mikey

Attached Files:

17. afterhoursbikes

afterhoursbikes
    BANNED

im buying this truck plan on air bagging it with drop axle.... want to cee what it will look like on the ground... then maybe another pic with a little haircut and dif color wheels..... thanks...

Attached Files:

18. original patina

original patina
    BANNED
    from Texas

Lose the side pipe for a further drop. Haven't enough time this morning to search wheels for a swap...someone else can pick up from here. ;)

[​IMG]

19. afterhoursbikes

afterhoursbikes
    BANNED

looks good how about no chop.... and layn flat front and back no rake,,,,, maybe some model a wheels??

20. Afterhoursbikes...you got theee ritecheous look from Original Patina!

21. Rikster

Rikster

Great idea!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  22. afterhoursbikes

afterhoursbikes
    BANNED

pics hot bro... lets cee less grass so i can get a feal for the truck..............thanks it helps alot.....think red wheels??

23. shainerman

shainerman

So im trying to explain to my buddy that the car he is looking into buying needs to be on 15" astros (supremes) pinner whites, and lowered. He seems to think it needs 20s. Could someone make either of these cars look the right way please? Ive never asked for photoshop help and I would greatly appreciate it, for the sake of a cool car. You can play with either of these pictures. Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. ShastaStyle

ShastaStyle
    from Nor-Cal

Hi guys, sorry for the angle of the photo (I realize it's better to be straight from the side) but this is all I've got to work with right now. I'm still trying to decide on tires (it's been forever) and was wondering if someone could show my apache with 3 inch WWW and then with 1 inch narrow whites? Any attempts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[​IMG]

25. skoh73

skoh73

Shasta- that's actually a great photo to work with- 3/4 view, clear shot. I'm not gonna be able to get to it tonight, but I'm sure somebody will jump on it pretty quick.

26. A Rodder

A Rodder

I can't figure how to resize photos, hope these work. I am looking to see this in a new paint scheme with supremes but with the same tires that are on it. Paint wise I am thinking a similar color but more metallic possibly with metalflake, copperish color. I still want the roof in a creme but I don't know if that is available in a metallic. I definately do not want pearl, I am even contemplating a not so metalflake just standard metalic with scallops.
    Please do what you can with it and have fun. It is my daily driver for the winter time and it is a great car.

Attached Files:

27. the DutchDude

the DutchDude

take a look at a similair edsel a few pages back,, i think you'll like it!!
    cheers perry

28. Russian

Russian

WWW and SWW

Attached Files:

29. Thats a really big square hole for a grille. I closed it up slightly and added some shape to it. You might want to make up some aluminium surrounds to finish it off nicely. You could offset the number plate to one side maybe.

[​IMG]

30. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Im guessin this doest come from the UPS website! :D You dirty old man!