Register now to get rid of these ads!

The ORIGINAL "VICTORIAN" built by the Alexander Bros....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 333 Half Evil, Jun 12, 2007.

1. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

is rumored to be brought to the car show in Holland this weekend. It is unrestored, still as it has been since the 70's!!! It is one of the best known customs from the Alexander Brothers here in Michigan......
    so if you want to see it and get some pics before it undergoes a major restoration this WILL be your chance!!! This will definiatly be worth your time to check out this show and see this piece of custom history.

2. junkmonger

junkmonger

I just saw it in the Sept 1960 Car Craft. Anyone out there have any other pics of it?

3. Rikster

Rikster

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 photo's from the Keith Ashley photo collection
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Gerg

Gerg

Rikster to the rescue on the old customs as always take your camera with you we want to see it if it's still around and in original shape hopefully it hasn't rotted away too much!

5. Rikster

Rikster

6. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Always loved the front and rear end treatment of that car!
    Is John Kouw doing the resto????

7. Cshabang

Cshabang

LOVE that car..always have

8. junkmonger

junkmonger

Thanks, Rikster! That's one sweet ride!!! Here's hoping someone has progress pics from the restoration. Am I being greedy?:D Oops, didn't see that last pic. Thanks again!

9. The last I knew John is doing the restoration. I talked to the owner at the Grand Rapids Autorama and it is moving along slowly. I took it that it was a mutual thing - the rate of progress.

Like a lot of us I think that car was one of the A-Bros best pieces of work.

Charlie