Register now to get rid of these ads!

The "Official Garage Crawl" 2016

Discussion in 'The 2024 Lone Star Round Up' started by hot-rod-1958, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Nope...........top secret till the morning!!

Be there, or.....miss out!!

2. agshelby

agshelby

I have an empty seat in my '32. If anyone wants a break from their rental - hit me up at breakfast.

3. El Gabacho

El Gabacho

We had a breakdown, but now are trying to get on the road, but we can't make it to Slaughter in time. Can anyone tell me the shops so we can try to meet up?

4. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1460120056.130065.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1460120067.813092.jpg
    Thanks Mark you are the best!

ROCKER77 likes this.
  5. ROCKER77 likes this.
  6. Prostock15T

Prostock15T
    from western ok

Yes another great event put on by mark. Saw some old faces and many new. Great job mark. Thanks again

7. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A couple of round ups ago we kiwis were lucky enough to get to ditch the rental and Mark gave us his trusty 58 chev pickup and He and Brenda were in the 28 roadster pickup. That was real special being able to cruise out to Travis in a real car. We had a real blast that week.
    Thanks Mark. Enjoy your crawl and roundup without the Kiwis this year.

pprather likes this.
  8. Just want to add my thanks to Mark for organizing the Crawl again this year, it was my 3rd trip from California for the Roundup, and this time we were joined by a bunch of fellow English folks who were attending their 1st (and likely not last) Roundup. They all had a fantastic time & said the crawl was one of many highlights of the weekend in Austin.

See you next April.

Lone Star Mopar likes this.
  9. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

Mark thank you so much for spearheading the crawl every year. We couldn't do it w/o you and its is such an essential and gratifying part of the weekend. Especially the last stop at the children's hospital. My wife who works there says it is quite the highlight for all the kids. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for managing such big part of the LSRU weekend.

Lone Star Mopar and A32Flathead like this.
  10. Steve,

I really appreciate your words of praise and thanks. A huge thanks to your better half for handling the arrangements at the hospital, I'd like to add a special thanks to all of y'all who join me every year to cruise out and see some familiar shops and explore new ones. The positive comments I receive during and after the crawl really make all the planning and preparations worthwhile. I'm really glad folks have the crawl on their "must do" list while here.

We had over 120 vintage vehicles starting out on the crawl with guests from the UK, Germany, Australia and Sweden! Sorry if I missed anyone but Wow! I have already lined up some exciting stops for the 2017 crawl so be sure to plan to join us dark and early for the LSRU Friday morning crawl.

I have promised Brenda a vehicle with a top, windows and wipers (just in case) for next year so time to get busy.

Mark

CherryDeuce and A32Flathead like this.