Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Official 2013 Meltdown Drags thread, real vintage drag meet, July 20-21 Byron IL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by David Doo, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Falfasnightmare

Falfasnightmare

Quain, Thank a lot for making the haul.....as Paul and the rest of the guys will tell you we "TAKE ALOT OF SH*T" from people for our rules...and I mean ALOT just....many of them have never been to the event! BUt the ones that get it come and some make changes and most agree totally worth it! THANK YOU for the kind words and for coming.

UPDATE: My dragster update has some harsh words about it not being funny or entertainment, sorry I just copied another posting and forgot to edit that...NOT directed ay anyone on here....but on YOUTUBE the comments from the NON-Car world got so bad many were edited off...including laughing and other dis-respectful comments......just thought I would clarify.....the car world gets it....a lot of punks don't!

2. Most people just don't get it... really only a tiny fraction do... and there are lots of miles between them... it is awesome to be surrounded by several hundred people who all 'get it'... and for a whole weekend at the dragstrip... that is the Meltdown Drags.

3. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xaoN2KQmdqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Saxxon

Saxxon

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  5. Red71

Red71
    from Illi-noise

Secure the boarder we are being invaded. !!! just kidding. That is great news. More the better

6. Falfasnightmare

Falfasnightmare

Saxxon...just put some bumper car bumpers on the sides of your trailer for next year....you can bring 3 :)

7. Thanks again, you guys really did a kickass job on them!

I liked the 'Christmas tree' one the best...