Register now to get rid of these ads!

The night before Billetproof......Sept. 19th......

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Farmer, Sep 2, 2003.

1. I'm inviting all Hamber's to come by my house in Tracy the night before Billetproof. (Friday Sept. 19th.) I am gonna get the grill going and stock the fridge with beer. For out of towners, Tracy is only about 20-25 mins. from Antioch where the show is gonna be at, so not too far of a drive. I
    wouldn't call it a party, just a get together to meet some folks and talk cars, but mostly to get a buzz and stuff our
    faces. I will start grillin' at around 8:00 pm or earlier if
    I call in sick to work. I don't have any idea how late into
    the night it'll go, just come on by, chances are we'll be out in the garage. Plenty of parking too, so drive your rod
    or heap on over! Here is my address:
    John Brown
    45 Elizabeth Court,
    Tracy, Ca. 95376
    (209)836-9457-Home#

Maybe someone who knows how can put up a link to mapquest so
    folks can see how to get here.

Also, if anyone traveling to the show from a ways away needs
    a place to crash and shower in the morning, let me know. I got room for a couple of ya'll. Just shoot me a Pm and we'll
    set it up.
    See you there! [​IMG]
    John

2. bttt, want all to see this....

3. plan9

plan9

bttt - iam one sexy bitch?

4. you're a sick man.........you'll fit in well at my garage

5. plan9

plan9

haha, john...WE SHOULD HUFF ..VINTAGE BUICK FUMES THEN DRINK BEER

6. plan9

plan9

you might want to get your sewage pipes snaked before the event...if you have more than a few people crashing at your pad, and all are eating bbq and drinking beers, your toilet is going to get a royal beat down the next day..

thats what, 10pnds of shit per person?!?!?! DAAMN [​IMG]

7. hahaha LMAO....dude, if Huff my buick fumes, yer gonna get some raw gas down the hatch too the way my carbs runnin! And
    ...a nice Black soot ring around yer mouth, so's you look like you just gave the muffler a blowjob! .......i got a better idea....i got an old 50's can of "Ditzler" auto enamel, we could sniff that for a while then huff exhaust then take my baseball bat and spin around the bat with our head on it in circles then do a beer bong...then go run down
    my block! THAT would be fun.

8. plan9

plan9

[ QUOTE ]
    i got an old 50's can of "Ditzler" auto enamel, we could sniff that for a while then huff exhaust then take my baseball bat and spin around the bat with our head on it in circles then do a beer bong...then go run down
    my block! THAT would be fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA, dude, are you speaking from experience??? sounds like you have done this BEFORE!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

imagine the headache you will have from just huffin the damn enamel... BUT HEY, AT LEAST ITS VINTAGE!!

9. it'd be a "retro headache" or a "traditional high"

10. come one come all

11. plan9

plan9

hey got room for me???? [​IMG]

12. locklahn

locklahn

My girlfriend and I are going down on friday so we will stop by.

Thanks

Scott

13. nor cal nic

nor cal nic

isn't JOHN BROWN the SHERIFF in the 'bad boys, bad boys' song featured on COPS? careful ya'll, could be a set up...
    nic

14. I think that can of Ditzler is rockabilly red too...

15. locklahn, cool see you in the evening Friday......plan9, you can have the army cot in the garage, or the sofa, you pick.
    John

16. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

If you take the Eleventh street exit (first one coming into town from 526) how do you get there.

I am going to be in San Fran for business that week and I think I am going to stay over an extra day to see the show.. My parents live in Tracy so even better for me...

Would like to meet some of the HAMBers out that way..

17. exit 11th. Go till you hit Corral Hollow, make a right. Go till you hit Schulte, make a left. Go till you hit Tracy Blvd. Go on past Tracy Blvd.(still on Schulte) as soon as you pass Tracy Blvd., you will turn into the second right you can make called Gianelli. Hook and immediate left onto
    Elizabeth court. See you there!
    John