Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Next Chapter Begins

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bonneville Avanti Dan, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Bonneville Avanti Dan

Bonneville Avanti Dan
    from California

The next chapter of the American Sportscar has been started and it's a good read. I just saw the pictures and story of the unveiling of the new Viper and all I can say is WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!

That is one beautiful and nasty looking car. I have always thought that the outside of the Viper was nice but the inside was a little on the plain side. But no more. That is one of the nicest looking and practical interiors around. Add to the package the new updates and you have the most bad a** sports car around. The bowtie guys are going to have to step up their game to even come close. And how cool is it that they are making a special version just for racing the American LeMans series. Totally awesome! I have go to find a way to buy one of those cars. I guess I need to add my name to the waiting list and hope I have that figured out by the time my number is pulled. I have to say that Chrysler is back in a big way.
    Dan

2. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

While cool, this site caters to traditional Hot Rods and Customs.