Register now to get rid of these ads!

The new newbie intro

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Shoprag, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Shoprag

Shoprag

Just wanted to drop a more appropriate introduction.

My name is Dale everybody calls me Lumpy.
    I have a 50 plymouth business that i'm redoin, someone already cut the top off. I drove it for about a year and tore it down, we notched the rear about 8", cut out the whole windshield frame cause they jacked up the post, i'm puttin an early 60's merc comet rear end in, the str8 six has been rebuilt with finned side covers and an edmunds dual intake with two carters. we put 142 louvers in the hood, hopefully it'll be ready for paso.

I also have been collectin parts for 30 model a truck. I have a 49 303 olds motor
    that's in the shop right now. I would love to start on it but i have to finish the plymouth first.

Thanks for your time and i've enjoyed the fact that this is a car forum instead of a pomade and cuffs what's ur favorite band site even thou i do grease my hair cuff my jeans and listen to rockabilly lol .

2. CathyH

CathyH

Welcome to the HAMB!

3. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Lump also forgot to mention that he's one hell of a barber as well as one hell of a rodder.....guess you could say he's good with his hands!:eek: He can be as sweet as a bunny or as mean as the neighborhood pitbull---ya that one Lump!--- He knows his shiznit about Plymouths. He's taken that poor car from a dub rollin, airbag blowin hack job to a real nice traditional sled that shows thought and effort went into it!:cool: Also the only man that will hand this girl a full bottle of Whiskey and say bottoms up!:D
    Cheers,
    Brandy

4. flatshoebox

flatshoebox

let see some progress pics of the 50.. my buddy is building a coupe as well..

welcome

5. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the hamb.

6. Is this the guy that had an article about his barber shop in OSR?? if so, cool shop dude.

7. Shoprag

Shoprag

Thanks for the warm welcome.
    sorry it may be a while for the pics i have two disposable cameras that i havent developed and i'm not so hot with the computer skills, plus my lazy ass won't even take the cameras to get the pics then i would have to scan and upload dam thats alot of work LOL.

No my shop wasn't the one in osr. not to pat myself on the back but I am pretty handy with the clippers and i can throw down a pretty mean taper.

If you're ever in Bakersfield look my up.
    Golden Empire Barber Shop
    (661)836-1500