Register now to get rid of these ads!

The new look of my fleetwood.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodToomer, Aug 17, 2009.

1. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer

So i've put off getting pictures of it long enough, last thursday my buddy jeff told me to drop the 53 off at his house, said he was going to "straighten a few things out on it", as reluctant as i was, i did. all friday and half of saturday at work he kept calling me to deliver stuff like tape, paint thinner, more strainers and measure cups, so freaking out and working on my 92' after work i get a call, "Come get your car, its done" cut to me driving with my dad over there like a bat out of hell, as i pull into the driveway my jaw dropped, hope to yours doing the same.
    (The silver really pops when its in the sunlight, it was about to rain when i took these.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Roadsterpu

Roadsterpu

Looks really good. I hope my 52 62 series looks as good.

3. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer

cant beat using the cheapest paint your shop offers and only 2 days worth of work to get this result. Thanks man & good luck.

4. Nice cruiser! Looks really good!

5. KooDaddy

KooDaddy
    from Wis.

That's Tight!!!!!!!!

6. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer

I'm just excited to get it striped now, outlineing the scallops and getting some work elsewhere on it will set this car off greatly.

7. SDFastOne

SDFastOne
    from Pierre,SD

8. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer

and another thing to add, this is by noooo means the final result, the car still needs some mechanical work and i'm still thinking of replacing the entire interior to my own liking. so untill then, this will do.

9. vince89

vince89

i saw your picture when you commented. and wel i had to see more of that car.
    wow just amazing and great taste. never seen anything like it. great car