Register now to get rid of these ads!

the new guy.....

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Brian_03, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Brian_03

Brian_03
    from Largo, Fl

hello all. I'm Brian

So been looking around here a few days lots of great information here. I just hope I can bring some more to the table. I am currently building a 1929 ford Model A pickup, well just picked it up today just a bunch of parts. I will be taking it to the Shawn Fortney's shop "Vintage Tin" he is being nice enough to give me a place to build it and help me along as I build my first nostalgic hot rod. With out his help I would still be driving around my s10 :D

I am also making a TV show "American Rod and Custom TV" its pretty much a show for the Original Hot Rods and Customs. My show is unlike any other car show on TV today. My goal is to shed some light on how Hot Rodding got started and meet the pioneers of this great american tradition.

Check out some of the links bellow, these are just a few clips from the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzWmkiTsS2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjhIeUqVGTQ

Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  2. Parts Man

Parts Man

Welcome...i know i am hooked !!!!

3. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

Welcome from Long Island Good Lck

4. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Keep us posted on the production and showings. Have you got a network lined up? The program concept has promise. Different enough from similar theme shows.
    I almost forgot...WELCOME!!

5. Brian_03

Brian_03
    from Largo, Fl

I am currently shooting the show now. will take me several months to finish all the episodes. We have several different markets showing it once its finished. the web site will be up in a few weeks with lots of videos and what not.

6. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

7. yblock32

yblock32
    from Australia
    1. Cranksters

Welcome from Oz & good luck with the show ...................David

8. rockguy92

rockguy92

Glad you're here with us
    Welcome from OHIO