Register now to get rid of these ads!

The most dangerous thing I ever built

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Moriarity, May 4, 2019.

1. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

City: Mound

State: Minnesota
    Price: 2000.00
    This minibike is FAST , It is a Lil Indian and I did not stretch the frame, it has 2 west bend 820 engines. I have it set up so you can run either one or both motors. this thing is a total handful to try to ride. @bobbleed and @jonnycola myself and a few other guys took this thing up to the local school parking lot and jonny gave it too much throttle and it got away from him. he got skinned up and beat up pretty good. I brought it home and drained the fuel out of it and have not run it since. That was probably 4-5 years ago. It may need diaphragms in the carbs by now. I did use brand new carbs when I built it, also the rear tire is screwed to the rim. I had to do it because it kept tearing the valve stems off the tubes. all bullshitting aside you can't keep the front tire on the ground no matter how far you lean forward, with that said I will not be responsible for what may happen if you try to use this thing. comes with a hand held starter that runs off a jump box or a car battery. 2000 bucks firm. I really do not want to ship this thing but I could bring it to Indianapolis first week of june.... mini1.JPG mini2.JPG mini3.JPG mini4.JPG mini5.JPG mini6.JPG mini7.JPG mini8.JPG mini9.JPG mini10.JPG mini11.JPG

2. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

3. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

4. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member