Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Lone Star Roundup & the Austin Motel

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by El Jefe, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Marcy

Marcy

2. spiffy1937

spiffy1937
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

You been watching Elmer Fudd cartoons?:D

3. Philbilly

Philbilly

The austin motel was booked within 30 minutes after they started taking reservations on Jan. 1. Were staying at Embassy Suites on Congress. We stayed there last year and the rooms are really nice plus you can walk to the continental club.

4. pushrod_mike

pushrod_mike
    from Austin TX

Thanks Marcy we are making our reservations now. That place is the best.

5. Marcy

Marcy

If anyone has trouble with the Embassy Suites or is told they are "sold out" please pm me or call Craig Harms the sales manager directly at 512 469-9000

Sorry about that Mike---he said they still have both king rooms and doubles available.

Marcy

6. Suicide-D

Suicide-D
    from Texas

Thank You. The wife just booked our room.

7. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

done, thanks Marcy...

8. Louie

Louie
    from NJ

thanks Marcy, got my room last week.

9. Marcy

Marcy

Cool, glad everyone is getting taken care of. Embassy Suites has been very good to, and tolerant of, my tattoo group every year.;)

Marcy

10. Leebo!

Leebo!
    from Yale OK

Marcy,
    SHould the rates still be 139 for Embassy? I called as soon as i couldnt get reservations at the Austin Motel, and got booked here. THe person I was talking to acted like they had no idea how to book the reservations, and the pricing ended up being 2oo night. I asked if there was any blocks for Hamb or the LSR show, and was told there was no such thing.

11. Marcy

Marcy

Call Craig Harms at 512 469-9000 he is the sales manager and let him know you need your reservation moved to the Lonestar block.(group code LON)
    I talked to him last week because someone else had been told they were sold out.
    They added more rooms to our room block and yes the $139 rate is still available until March 25th or when they really do sell out. If anybody calls in and they can't "find the room block" please tell them to try group code LON ....the first 3 letters of Lonestar, you'de think it would be obvious to people who use these group codes everyday when taking reservations but that never seems to be the case!

Good luck!
    Any other problemsfeel free to pm me.

Thanks,
    Marcy

12. Leebo!

Leebo!
    from Yale OK

Awesome info, thanks for the help Marcy.

I have nothing against foreigners, but this one was wearing me out. I was telling her March 31-April 4th, and she kept saying "okay January 31 - April 4th" I told her i just needed it for a couple nights, not as a primary residence.