Register now to get rid of these ads!

The latest from Keith Tardel...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 11, 2006.

1. That is a real beauty. Simple, clean, all a fella could ask for.

2. DeadFast 33

DeadFast 33
    from Santa Cruz

It's almost like my car without the roof.

FLIP

3. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

I like that whole style of car - black with black wheels and blackwall tires. Despite what the vintage pics tell me, this is what I picture when I think "1940s hot rod."

I'd love to see more examples of Fords from 1923 to 1932 done this way.

4. cabeza plano

cabeza plano

Keiths car won the overall nostaligic vehicle award last night at the 2006 San Francisco hotrod and custom show.

5. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Boy, Does Keith get around!!!!! Went to the GNRS on Friday, saw Zane Cullen-Creative Concepts-Santa Rosa, CA. We talked about Keith & Paul's win in San Fran last week and I asked if Keith was gonna make it down for the show.He said that Paul & Keith were taking in the sights @ BJ's Scottsdale Shindig & they probably wouldn't make it. Well as I was watching the "Shatterday" Coverage of the 10hr show being under the weather & all.I watch the Tognotti Hemi 5W come up for bid, 2 guys are really on this one.Camera focuses in on a guy who was stepping up all night, then pans back to a tall guy who's standing there with the bid helper & lo & behold, who is it? but Paul & on his left-in a suit mind you-is Keith!!!They other guy wins the 5W.Up comes a 64 Fairlane Thunderbolt, It comes down to two guys & who is now front & center, but a real good shot Keith with Paul, Bidding was up to $235k for this bad boy!!!!!! Keith looked real nervous, I think having Keith by Pauls side keeps his head on straight so as to not get caught up in the overpaying excitement that was ocurring all night, Thunderbolt went to another bidder.To me, this says something about Keith and the respect level has just moved up another notch!!!!!! Those two were the best dressed bidders in the whole bunch!!!!!!