Register now to get rid of these ads!

The lamest intro you will ever read

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Boynamedsue, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Boynamedsue

Boynamedsue

Intro, let me think. Well, Im Nick Im from southern Illinois. I live literally spitting distance from the famous Nick32Vic. I owe this to him he got me reading the HAMB, back when i was looking for a truck. Unfortunately that all didnt go as planned i got fired from my job, for future refrence dont work with family. Anways I've always been into 60's 70's stuff and recently got into the hot rod thing. I have A 1968 Chevelle which sits and rots because im bored with it and i need something new. Its not a bad little toy if you like the feeling you get when you hit the gas and all you see is sky. But i like everything, yes everything including imports which im sure is deservant of a swift kick to the pills. I like anything as long as its original, different, and fast. I think that should cover it.

2. Yeah,,,lame,,,,but I've read worse!,,,,Welcome!HRP

3. Nobody's perfect :cool: Welcome aboard!

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

It took you 1 1/2 years to write THAT???:eek: :rolleyes:

I guess any friend of Nick's......is a decent guy. Welcome:D

5. LoBrow

LoBrow
    from MI

Hey I think you helped me load the cab I picked up from Nicks. So Your OK in my book....

6. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

yeah, this kids a rock star. You can tell just by looking at this picture of him. hahahaha.

[​IMG]

7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Yeah, the dude on the left is sure handsome enough to be a rock star!!:D