Register now to get rid of these ads!

The HOT ROD Company

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Super88, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Super88

Super88

This has been covered before, but for the benefit of any newcomers, check out side valve's web site, The Hot Rod Company . He has a selection of books/magazines/items that you'll never find anywhere else and if you tell him you're a H.A.M.B. member the shipping is free. You can't beat it. I've order from him several times and even with the past holiday delivery was quick and the items top notch.

2. beatnik

beatnik

side valve rules! I ordered from his site before I knew he was a HAMBer and again just recently. Always has the magazines I have a hard time finding locally.

3. [ QUOTE ]
    a selection of books/magazines/items that you'll never find anywhere else

[/ QUOTE ]

Oi!! In the US maybe!

4. Damn, I ordered from yesterday, I didnt know he was a Hamber. Man I want free shipping!! [​IMG]

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

I placed an order there the other day. I haven't been so much on here the last months and had no idea he was a HAMB'er. Got a very friendly email with shipping costs and order confirmation recently.
    It's what I call customer service. [​IMG]

Realy look forward to get the FLAT OUT book I've been looking for

Paul

6. jonnycola

jonnycola

Mike fucking rules.

7. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

.....and I realy don't care if I get the shipping for free or not. The guy runs a store and I found an item I've been looking for.
    I say let him make his money, otherwise he will be gone the next time I come looking for something.
    You ceep the 17 bucks Mike......
    as long as you ship the stuff. [​IMG]

my 2 cents [​IMG]
    Paul

8. Psycho78

Psycho78
    from EXP, CA

I've ordered from them a couple a times. I had no cloue hambers get free shipping...good to know

9. [ QUOTE ]
    .....and I realy don't care if I get the shipping for free or not. The guy runs a store and I found an item I've been looking for.
    I say let him make his money, otherwise he will be gone the next time I come looking for something.
    You ceep the 17 bucks Mike......
    as long as you ship the stuff. [​IMG]

my 2 cents [​IMG]
    Paul

[/ QUOTE ]

You know your right. Nevermind Side-Valve, I will gladly pay for shipping to keep you going.. Just keep it up.. Great site..thanks...

10. Psycho78

Psycho78
    from EXP, CA

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dont get me wrong...i tottally agree. That's just shows how good a person he is. I've bought mags from him twice and I'll keep on going back. Very excellent site and service!

11. He ships real fast and never has screwed up an order. Top Knotch.

12. side_valve

side_valve
    Alliance Vendor

Guys – many, many thanks for the support. For free shipping let me know you’re on the HAMB - just write me a note in the “comments” box on the website’s check out page. Sorry HAMB folks overseas, I can’t afford free shipping to you – YET! [​IMG]

It’s my way of thanking the folks around here who take the time to share their talent and creativity – YOU RULE!

13. got my order up in Canada quickly. It was just a small order and I paid my own shipping, no big deal I'm foreign [​IMG]