Register now to get rid of these ads!

The HAMB's first gay rodder!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by hotrodder69, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I doubt it, his last online visit was 9-28-2008. His last post was close to 4 years ago. He is a myth now unfotunately he is one of the reasons I waited to join for years. Saw some of his rants and was uh confused a bit. I get some of his speeches now that I am a little bit more "learned".

Germ's last post, http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=643643#post643643 RIP.-Weeks

2. RichG

RichG

has an introduction thread ever been locked before? 'Cause this one would be a good start, and it has nothing to do with this persons preferences, just the b.s. that they've brought with them.

I call "troll"

Attached Files:

3. hotrodsneverdie

hotrodsneverdie

The HAMB isnt a place to talk about whether you like dicks or pussy. Nobody wants to hear about it. This is a traditional hot rod forum; Not a coming out of the closet forum. GTFO

4. Pics or it didnt happen......LMAO. BS meter hits 100.:p

5. hellisterrodder

hellisterrodder
    BANNED
    from Hollister

Well i have to say that im happy to meet ya and i dont care if your gay eather and not because you are. D

6. hellisterrodder

hellisterrodder
    BANNED
    from Hollister

I think most of the replies are getting out of hand.

7. gooseta2

gooseta2

.....AHHHHH HAAAAA....Welcome...

8. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

I'd like to know who this person really is. Obviously NOT gay.

9. hotrodder69

hotrodder69
    BANNED

Hi there,
    Well thank you guys for the nice, and funny comments...For those in question why I posted my introduction like I did, I felt that the "Introduction Forum" would be the only place to post information like that, not the main board. The introduce yourself part is where you introduce who you are right?

Ok, I'm also trying to get pictures up some time soon, still need to find a scanner...but *cross your fingers* it should be soon...

Thanks for laughs,
    James

10. Paul

Paul
    Editor

let's keep it about the cars please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.