Register now to get rid of these ads!

The HAMB Rocks

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by johnboyrox, Jul 26, 2005.

1. johnboyrox

johnboyrox
    from Ottawa, KS

Hi all, Just want to say I love this site and have read it for a year now. I figure I should be contributing also, so I signed up. I'm from Kansas and hope to see you around if you're ever close. I write magazine articles and would love to hear your stories.

2. CathyH

CathyH

Welcome to the HAMB from Oklahoma! You're gonna love hangin' here. How about some pics of your car? C'mon, won't you tell us which mag you write for? I'm dying to know. Cathy H.

3. RagDoll

RagDoll

Welcome to the HAMB...now let's hear about your cars as well! ;)

4. johnboyrox

johnboyrox
    from Ottawa, KS

No, No, it's not a car mag, although I have been picked up a few times. I have 3 pages under the title "auto" in a monthly exclusivist pub and will probably do a website before too long with past and future articles. I love writing about people like me who did it in their own garage. You ask some rich brat about his honda and he will tell you how much he has spent on it. You ask someone about their Hot Rod and they will tell you how they found it in a barn or a ditch and how they overheated their parts truck when they pulled it home from some ancient graveyard on a trailer, and how they cut the end of their finger off making a patch panel.

Anyway, here's my next/current projects I'm working on.

Attached Files:

5. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

welcome from New Mexico!

_T

6. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB.