Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The HAM-BA WHAM-BA "You Gots To Have 'em AUCTION!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jeff Norwell, May 4, 2011.

1. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Wow...
    Ok...I spoke to Marcy and she will offer some more goods when she gets back to her home base.
    In the meantime..... since you cats are so generous....I am throwing in this hand pulled limited Screen Print from Living in skin(Marcy)
    There were only 100 made.. and I have only 3 left.
    this one is #43 and is signed from the Ontario Parole Board.:)
    These posters unfortunately have to be custom framed.... size is roughly 26x20
    Sorry for the crummy shots.

Thanks very much for the support of this Board.

(Nail Polish included)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

HA HA ..... nothing like a Big Buck in Beaver Country.
    I am still picking that rare Kentucky blue buck Hair outta my Hotrod.

3. Well with that offer I can't resist but to not only do the $600.00 but throw in some of our famous Shelby's Speed & Kustom swag done by a OK talented Artist here on the HAMB in whatever size Von Ryan would like.....

4. -Brent-

-Brent-

$600! That's awesome... but I'm thinking this isn't done yet.

5. Brent me too..

6. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Holy crap, Mark! Very generous of you.

7. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Cool schwag Jeff! Love your work!

8. Marcy

Marcy

Wow!
    All right, let's add some more goodies to this deserving auction.
    One of each of the 3 new Norwell Equipped t-shirts in the size of the winner's choice. All lovingly printed with "no feel" discharge ink of course!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll see what else I can dig up from the Living In Skin limited edition poster archives too!

Marcy

9. wow!! way to go guys!!!

10. You know, living on a Veterans pension this is almost two weeks of that pension but you know what? Some bastard made these things called good causes and this even eviler man put up one off the best.................................DAMN YOU NORWELL!:mad:
    And I'm sure Ryan is HAMBish for the DEVIL!;)

$650.................:eek:

Doc.:cool:
    (Ouch)

PS, Sorry Ryan but if I win thats my Alliance money, at least it still goes to you!!:D

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  11. BadLuck

BadLuck

this is the most awesome auction collection ever!! awesome work.... Ham-ba wham-ba!!

12. Today's the day. This has been way out of my snack bracket since day one, but it sho' 'nuff is cool.

I might have to drive up and break into the Norwell Ranch and steal me one of those toppers. Those are the jinkiest.

13. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Yes..9 'O clock is the deadline!

14. RustyRedRam

RustyRedRam
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Gentleman, I graciously must bow out from adding a last minute bid. I opted to pick up a flattie and some old speed equipment. My hats off to all the bidders, to the amazing Mr. Norwell, and to Ryan for giving us this place to play. And Doc Watson, if you win, I've got your Alliance Membership covered.

15. I can't wait till 9pm...........$700.00

16. RustyRedRam

RustyRedRam
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just out of curiosity, which time zone is this ending in? I'm assuming Palookaville time . . .

17. WTF!! That can't be right!! I was sure that one was mine!!:eek::rolleyes:

Well I'm out then,:( that 650 stung like a SoB:p but it would have been worth it for Jeff's work!!
    One day I will own some of your stuff Jeff!!

Good luck MrCain, at least I can pay my for my membership!!:D

RedRam!! Wow man, thank you for the offer!!:) Some off you guys just prove over and over again the HAMB has the best people!!

Doc:cool:

18. Thanks Doc I to like Jeff's work an you are right the best folks are right here on the HAMB.Jeff has done special things for me an my family in the past year I am just payin it forward.Doc I l would like for you to have some of Jeff's work?So you chose anything that's being given an I will have it sent to you my treat an you have first choice?Thanks for a great site Ryan an Thanks for all you do Jeff.

19. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Ding Ding!..Winnah! Winnah!.. chicken Dinnah!
    Razin Cain is the WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark.... All I can say is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for the Support of this fantastic board.
    PM me your mailing addy

Thanks ALL who did there best in Bidding.... you guys really humble me.

Doc... you get a runner's up prize....thank you VERY much!
    PM me your full mailing address in the land of Oz!!!!!!

Thanks everyone

Jeff

20. Well gents, what a great auction. Once again to re-iterate, what great people we have here on the HAMB.
    Ryan, you must be sitting back with the biggest smile on your face right now!

Jeff, well.... what can one say other than THANK YOU!!
    I will be re-newing my Alliance membership in the next few weeks, seems l may push the wrong button and send a runners up Alliance fee with with it ;):D.

RustyRedRam...........Wow man, thank you for that offer as well:eek:, more than generous. Even know I lost I still have to at least thank you for that!

RAZIN CAIN, Congratulations on winning one of the most awesome auctions ever!! As much as I appreciate the offer, I can`t take any of this from you mate you earned it, but thank you for offering something of the win too me.

Thanks guy`s, I know what its like to be humbled now!!

Doc.

21. You folks are awesome---all of you.:cool: That's why I love this place and the people in it.

22. Ok Doc....but the offer still stands we all got just one chance at this thing called life an with all the folks right here on the HAMB an yourself it's all worth it....

23. Hot Rod Dirty's

Hot Rod Dirty's
    from KY

Hats off to RAZIN CAIN!

24. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

you guys rule. gentlemen with pure class.... no matter if you've got grease under the finger nails!

-scott noteboom

25. D'UH, whats a class??:confused::rolleyes:.

Doc.