Register now to get rid of these ads!

History The H.A.M.B. Family

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by grits, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acadian_carguy

acadian_carguy

Oookay...I guess you have a lot more time on your hands than me to post 5.13 times a day over 8 years. I'm happy if I am able to get 10-20 minutes a day on the HAMB. I'm not complaining, I got a job, family, etc., that comes first. I sometimes wish I had more time to spend on the HAMB and to work on my 4 door longroof, but family, job, friends, other commitments, sometimes even other hobbies come first. I'm not knocking anyone with over 10 thousand post, I'm amazed!...maybe when I'm retired I could read/post more...and work more on my 4 door longroof...[​IMG]...

2. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

I miss the photos!!!!!!

3. greasemunkey

greasemunkey
    from katy, TX

Bro, not to be a dick, but... judging by the math you've got a bit of time on your hands...makes me wonder how much time you spent under the hood lately. (don't get me wrong, we all want something we don't have and one of those most common things is time -- so kudos.) But maybe this would explain low post numbers...

(BTW--- the stats are very interesting)

4. monsterflake

monsterflake

i miss the BANNED list in "Forum Leaders", that was always good for a chuckle. should have been required reading for newbies, as an example of what not to do...

5. Now that would be cool.

6. poorboy

poorboy

this is a funny thread.

7. CharlieLed

CharlieLed

This would be even more interesting if you went back to the HAMB forum before it got changed over to it's current design...many of us lost a few thousand posts when it went to vBulletin.

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Your stats show that you post one post every three days or so which means to me that out of the 10-20 minutes per day that you say you spend reading the HAMB you only repond to one post for every 30-60 minutes of reading time. That pretty sad really.

There are lots of us with large post counts that like to express our appreciation to others for taking the time to post a worthwhile tech thread or to express encourgement during a project, or thank someone for event coverage, and of course express our condolences or congrats depending on the circumstances.

It only takes an additional second or two to make a response to a worthwhile thread you've just finished reading. For me it's not about post count but being an active participant in this community.;)

9. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

We have a lot of people that make one or two stupid posts and that is it, maybe it is a good thing that there are sooo many with 0 posts.

10. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

Well I have always said that figures lie and liers figures, must be true on the HAMB sat's

11. fitzee

fitzee

Took me more then 15 mins to read this post!! Some funny shit here tho.

12. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

back to hot rods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.