Register now to get rid of these ads!

the guys from illinois

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by srdart67, Dec 16, 2008.

1. bluestang67

bluestang67

Jim I am on Delaney east of Cedar rd. Now this is a great idea , get a central location and have a great day .

Streamwood here... seems to be a fair amount of hambers in the NW chicago burbs... we should get together and grill out one day when it gets above freezin.

2. Ms. Metal

Ms. Metal

I'm here in Joliet and I work for my husband (HAHAHAHA) in Lockport at One Shot Kustoms.

3. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

For those of you that are in the area and may have missed it, there were a number of HAMBers from the IL / WI state line area that replied to this post so we organized a lunch meet for January. Here is the original post. All are welcome.

OK so its official, the first HAMB meet and greet in the Beloit / Rockford stateline area is on for Saturday, January 17th at Noon located at the Firehouse Pub in Roscoe, IL.

The Firehouse is located in downtown Roscoe just a couple of blocks off 251 at 10670 Main St. Roscoe, IL 61073 phone is (815) 623-8389.

You Wisconsin boys can exit in South Beloit toward 251 to avoid paying into our governor's legal defense fund.. er... the toll ways.

Nothing fancy, just a time to meet new folks, reconnect with old friends, and have lunch. Based on the turnout this month, we will decide as a group what to do next month.

This is also posted in the social group thread and has it's own thread that will be bumped later this week. So lets hear it... who's in?

4. I'm here in Montgomery also, in the boulder hill subdivision. There is some kind of cruise just about every night of the week in the area.

5. nitrozahn

nitrozahn

Waukegan, IL here

6. gotmark73

gotmark73

Munster IN, here. Just over the border about 2 miles south of I-80 so I spend more time in IL than in IN.

7. kurts49plym

kurts49plym
    from IL

Durand, Il land of the hillbillys :D
    A disgusted US attorney just said he considers Illinois to be the most corrupt state in America.
    US attorney Patrick Fitzgerald said the Governor is heard on federal wiretaps trying to sell Barack Obama’s Senate seat like he was a “sports agent”!
    Gov. Blagojevich was heard on tape saying, “we can’t just give [Obama]’s seat away.”
    Fitzgerald said the scope and breadth of the political corruption was “Staggering”. Fitzgerald said Gov. Blagojevich threatened the Chicago Tribune for writing critical articles about the ongoing investigation.

8. Another Streamwood guy here. Hopefully for not much longer though. It's tough being without enough garage space. I hate the suburbs.

Ed

9. MrBigBlockDart

MrBigBlockDart

I 'm in bloomingdale. Thats right there with you streamwood.

10. I work in Addison so I go through Bloomingdale.

Ed

11. Northwest side.Portage Park area.

12. magnet

magnet

I swear.. when it gets above freezin.. one of these days... soon... just get above 32.. right above the ol freeze mark... just a tad where the ice melts... one day.. yes sirree.. soon :)

all us streamwood/bloomingdale etc etc.. guys will grill out at my house.

13. oldmuleskinner

oldmuleskinner
    from CHICAGO

jolly effin joliet here:eek:

14. chopper103in

chopper103in

sycamore here------its not going to get above freezing before tax day

15. truckdude1

truckdude1

West Chicago reporting in, I'm not too far from you Streamwood/Bloomingdale guys, just off North Ave. near County Farm Rd. Is Hot Rod Chassis and Cycle open on Saturdays? Maybe we could meet there some morning and grab a pub lunch.

16. ChicagoSlackers1

ChicagoSlackers1

south chicago here. 45th and California

17. Solid Rock

Solid Rock

The beautiful, quaint Village of Rockdale, IL here.
    I can see Chicagoland Speedway from the end of our street.

18. jasonp

jasonp
    from Aurora,IL

Aurora here, right by Fox Valley mall

19. fuzzface

fuzzface

I'm about 38 minutes into Wisconsin but I drive thru Mchenry when I go to Chicago. Usually stopped at the one antique store there.

I had a friend years ago that was going to Mchenry for car auctions because you didn't need a dealers license down there. It was held on saturday and I believe Wednesday night. He always wanted me to go with him but never made it there. Anyone know if this place is still active?

Planning on getting my but to Volo this summer so I'll be driving thru then.

20. Mike662

Mike662

54 Chevy, live in Bolingbrook, have a club forming anyone from the area thats interested can go to the
    website www.roguesmidwest.com
    Will be trying to get together with members once the weather breaks