Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Grand Daddy Of Them All ~GNRS 2013~

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by D ROD, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Kustom.Falcon

Kustom.Falcon

2. daddio211

daddio211

For anyone who didn't come because of the rain, shame on you! Yes, it rained but not a lot. The place was PACKED with spectators, in fact I'd venture to say the most spectators I've ever seen there.

GREAT show, sorry I missed the meat and grind but was on the opposite side of the park having lunch with my family.

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

3. Today was excellent. The rain refrained while staying refreshingly cool—much better than Friday. This show is, no doubt, the Grand Daddy. What an outstanding show!

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

4. exterminator

exterminator

I agree 100% It never disappoints.

5. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

I went Friday, hoping to beat the crowd. WRONG, it was packed too. I suppose it was because of the rain and there weren't a lot of cars outside. The worst were the people chatting in the aisles in a group, instead of moving to the side, out of the way.

6. ramzoom

ramzoom
    from California

The rain really wasn't anything bad at all..It was actually nice to pull right in to the show and get parked all within about 10 minutes max. The spectator turn out was much better than I thought it would be. The turn out for cars outside the buildings was a lot less than last year. Time flew by and before I knew it it was almost 5 p.m. So I am glad I went..had a great time:)

7. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

man, thats sick. pure greed. although i think this is los angeles's idea. eat and drink before you get there, i know i don't have that kind of money.

8. TomP64

TomP64
    from Vancouver

T'was a very good show indeed. Very busy and crowded compared to the shows up north i'm used to. Lots of great cars, the whole huge building full of only woodies and a few non-woody wagons was unreal.

9. abc123

abc123

12:22 p.m. Sunday: the sun's out -- lookin' good!

10. MikeRose

MikeRose
    from Yuma, AZ

Just made it home. Awesome show!

11. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

Yeah, and the winner(s) is/are ???

12. Mumford won...

13. daddio211

daddio211

I got home about 2 hours ago myself. GREAT show, caught up with a lot of friends and fellow HAMBers.

Mumford's car was gorgeous through and through, but I was kinda pulling for Boardwalk. Lots of unique ideas perfectly executed. Both were in a class above the other 10 contenders, in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app