Register now to get rid of these ads!

"The Goldenrod" Omaha NE

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Zak Knudsen, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Zak Knudsen

Zak Knudsen

Hello, my name is Zak Knudeen I live in Omaha NE and I came to the page to find more information and gain knowledge of "The Goldenrod" previously owned by Norm Koborg. The Car was my grandpas, which he gained possession of in the 60's. The car currently belongs to my Dad. The car has been primered since the late 60's when the rear bumper was hit. My grandpas plan was to repaint the car but he got sick in health. My dad received the car in the late 70's and it sat in our garage till 1994 when he got it running again. The car then sat till 2013 for my 8th grade graduation when I told my dad I want to get it running to be picked up in school. The car then sat for 4 more years. When I told my dad I want the car for my high school graduation. We got the car running good again. And ever since I graduated I have not and will not let the car sit. It has been to many car shows and it is amazing the knowledge people give me on the car. It is amazing to sit where my grandpa sat and learn more about the car every day.

Attached Files:

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. WOW, what a nice ride & story on the car. Jimmie

Zak Knudsen likes this.