Wow, it's hard to believe it's been two years almost to the day I started this thread. In honor I thought I would polish her up and take some milestone photos. I am also working on a video of the exhaust, more on that later. I'm a bit rusty with my good camera but I think these represent the car a bit better than all the cellphone pics I've shared throughout the build. From the side I really like the stance I achieved using staggered 21 inch wheels however it won't stay this way. Unfortunately I need to raise it for ride quality and Michigan roads. Cruising around slow isn't bad but it gets quite jumpy and the front bottoms out pretty easy. A dropped axle is a possibility but will depend on what I do with the back. My goal is to make it a bit more stable at higher speeds, hopefully with new springs it won't ride like a brick but right now it's honestly not that fun on main roads. In retrospect perhaps I should I have gone 19 inch wheels but I feel the larger wheel helps keep the proportions of the tall top pleasing. In the end I may need to go smaller for stability, and still maintain the opinion 16 inch wheels would be too small. The interior is really as simple as it gets. One gauge and I used the original T switch to power the A distributor. The choke rod uses the factory T hole in the dash also. Although presentable for a survivor look I think it would be nice to install a new interior. I'm still undecided on a resto kit or rolling my own out of something... This would be in once I sort out all the mechanical stuff but for now, I don't mind it. This is still work in progress but when I'm bored I whittle away at the shift knob. For some reason I wanted to put the name on the car. This felt pretty good so I started it. I still have to do a bit of detail work and may fill it with a tinted epoxy but it may look too finished. Going against my typically anal ways I am trying to retain a level of crudeness / function over form feel. Right now I have a pair of Zenith carbs on it. I warped the rear Tilly from exhaust heat and decided to give these a try. It runs ok but I have a few issues to sort out. I hate to take it apart because it revs nice, and sounds great running but, it's pushing some oil and cylinder 2 is a bit worse than the others so a re-ring might be in order. Early this summer a vacuum leak from the Tilly was dumping quite a bit of fuel causing oil contamination. Since the Zenith change I've changed the oil and have been driving to hopefully get the rings to seal better. As of today it's about 75% percent better so the jury is still out on a ring change... As I proof read I hate to make my anniversary post sound so negative. Although a bit frustrated with the car I really do love it and I have had a lot of fun. It's not my first build and have been part of bug chasing and redoing things when the original concept doesn't quite turn out as envisioned in our minds. In the end I just need to change things enough to be more comfortable at normal traffic pace on Michigan roads. The charm of the creaks, and squeaks, the smell of an old Hot Rod can stay. I just need it to drive a bit better. So.... Video pretty damn soon of the exhaust as promised and I'm still going through all the pics I took to show some more details. Thanks for reading.