Register now to get rid of these ads!

the devil was in my car, so i cut it apart

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SPEEDBARRONS, May 26, 2010.

1. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

Dug!!! help me kill a guy! he's locked in the basement, he lied to me, he says he's a postal driver, he's a liar, his little white jeep was no brown box van, he's a liar, help me kill this guy, c'mon it'll be like old times, help me kill this guy

2. oldcarfan

oldcarfan
    BANNED
    from missouri

oh i see why you cut it up now, your crazy.

dont worry the voices go away as soon as you get back on the meds.

3. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

shhhh. Don't bring up old times around here. The walls have ears.

4. Hellvedere Steve

Hellvedere Steve
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Coalfield

F that car and boattail the firetruck!! By the way those fenders are super cool and you ought to hang em up on the wall!

5. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

you all just made my list

6. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

7. Muttley

Muttley

Stop using these:

[​IMG]

8. chopt49

chopt49

Damn son, that is some funny stuff there.... ^^^

9. choppwatchagot

choppwatchagot

fuck it i love this shit cut that mofo up lol
    its a good idea its ganna look awsome

10. Hellvedere Steve

Hellvedere Steve
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Coalfield

Did you check with my associate about fenders? There may be something in the old mans yard behind him.

11. Toner283

Toner283

This question is slightly off topic but in the last pic of the roadster, is that a TORPEDO on the ground behind the car???

always remember, alcohol & a plasma cutter were never meant to be used at the same time.

12. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Do it..I like the one in the car port,i would love to see it done.

13. I dont mind the voices in my head. I just wish they would speak a little louder so I could understand what they want me to do. Or, at least pay rent so I wouldnt be broke all the time.:D

15. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

yes, its a current issue mark47 torpedo, with carrier.... in the winter I am a fabricator for a large fleet of fishing vessels, we protect our grounds in Alaska fiercely, this one we mount on the Alaska Beauty, its the smallest boat at 120feet, crew of four, no factory.....we send this one out to provoke the other companys. it works like a charm. it uses a two part chemical that mixes for propulsion, the navigation is a little hard to control, the explosives have been removed for safe keeping, the look on the Russians faces when this thing bangs into the side of their vessels is priceless. carry on

16. johnny bondo

johnny bondo
    from illinois

hes got radial tires so he already lost in my book lol but i agree wtf?

17. shmoozo

shmoozo
    from Media, PA

You want to put gas motors into the dog and the cat?

18. shmoozo

shmoozo
    from Media, PA

Damn ... If I found a '46 Hudson pickup like the one in that picture I'd forget about the boattail speedster and build me a '46 Hudson pickup rod. That thing looks nice.

19. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

the cat and dog already have gas motors, its easy to see they are runnin'... I'm gay for radials, theres a lengthy post about this already, when you log as many miles a year in a real hotrod than i do please lets compare notes on tires, im only at 19000 this year since january, yes. ask around.... im crazy. I have a 40 hood, but i think its easier to just make it myself, or trick Marshall into doin it, he's easy.... like Dug

20. moonboots & sweatpants

moonboots & sweatpants
    from Coalfield

I got busy last we talked, I'll go fishin when I get home from work tomorrow, old mans gotta have somethin that'll work.
    How bout some vega quarter panels, you could build one of them Steve Stanford concept roadster thingies.
    The radials aren't nearly as bad as those fenders...thought you were gay for chocolate covered bananas?

21. I see the vision. Can I be on the list? All postal workers are liars. Do you like ducks?

22. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

DUCKS! don't get me started on ducks, those ducks menace me all the time, flying over my head, trying to land, landing, trying, landing... i always have to set the Danes on them, I let one pair of ducks live here, next thing you know I've got ten pairs of ducks living here, I can't have that, then I have to feed the ducks also, between the dogs the cats, all the carp, the Koi, now the stupid blue gills are tame and want to be fed, the goddam bobcat i feed, fucker won't let me pet him, lets the dogs play with him, not me though, ducks.... don't get me started.... ducks rhymes with fucks, nobody fucks ducks, unless your in a John Waters movie, you in a John Waters movie? I hope not, i think that stuff is real.

23. See, this is why I stopped doing Magic Mushrooms! :rolleyes:

24. KUZTOM

KUZTOM

Shit ,ya had me there for a minute , my middle name is John ,last name Waters:eek::p

25. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Dude,you are bananas! But I'm good with that.... Crazy people are always the most entertaining anyways... I do sympathize though, many years ago a sawzall and a bottle of gin told me my Plymouth should be a convertible...

26. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

who sent you. whats his name. tell me.

27. Steves32

Steves32
    from So Cal

28. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

But does the bobcat talk to you?!

29. coupeman36

coupeman36

I saw the green car on another site one time for sale, it's a 1929 Auburn boattail speedster body on an early Franklin chassis with Lasalle grille and fenders. The long area added behind the boattail is not Auburn but part of the Lassale.

30. HeatherMarie

HeatherMarie
    from USA

After reading this thread, all that comes to mind is you better check to see what your drug dealer laced your shit with you smoked.....