Register now to get rid of these ads!

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers ...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MrExotica, Oct 6, 2003.

1. [ QUOTE ]
    CAR CLUBS are for FOLLOWERS,, "RULERS" walk alone......

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing like an inaccurate, broad sweeping, generalization. [​IMG]

2. [ QUOTE ]
    gonna start a CC called "DRAMA QUEENS" (no pun to germs title)... thongs and stilleto heels are mandetory

[/ QUOTE ]
    i CAN'T WALK IN HEELS

3. InPrimer

InPrimer

I just wasted $15.00 at the CIRCUS, couda seen it here for free................

4. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

I thought this board was supposed to be about trad. rods and customs. This soap shit is rather off topic isn't it. Maybe Ryan should start a subtopic reserved just for snivelling.

5. Welcome to the real world, I suppose you still want mama to wipe your nose.

I don't DEPEND on anyone, of course you always appreciate the help, as well as I would always at least stop and ask if there is anything I can do to help, but you gotta fend for yourself.

I always pack tools, oil, gas can, antifreeze, and about anything else I think I may need (lawn chair, beer), just in case.......

Sounds like a discussion after recess in kindergarten, Stop whining!!!!!!

Flatheads forever [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Germ

Germ

Why don't you give the YELLOW T-BUCKET back to BOBO the CLOWN??

7. Chevy

Chevy

Just go out to the shed and build yourself a bridge... and GET OVER IT.

8. Germ

Germ

are those SUZUKI dirt bike SPOKES on the FRONT?
    and A-TEAM van wheels on the rear??

there is Something about STEERING a CAR in the same POSITION and motion, you would OPEN a sewer VALVE with.
    makes me think of being a PLUMBER.........

9. tred

tred

Maybe you are better off being without them, if that is how they treat others.

how true. i thought half the fun of a show or run was the trip to the event. if there's trouble, and the trip takes a little longer, so be it. i myself belong to no club and have stopped to help someone on their way to the york, pa. show. i'm just that way.

oh, and to anonymus: hope someday YOU break down and NO ONE stops to help you. see if you still feel the same way!

10. DrJ

DrJ

Ryan,
    I vote for locking this and any-off topic thread (like eBay rants) as soon as it leaves "the top forty" the first time.
    Thank you.

11. rikaguilera

rikaguilera

Just my two cents. I am not in a club, don't want to be. I have a group of friends that I build, ride and cruise with. They will buy the beer just as will I. More fun this way. Always seem to be the same group of guys, but not a club by any means. Here is my definition:
    A friend will help you move,, A GOOD friend will help you move a body. Those are the kind of guys I hang with. No jackets or secret hand shakes.
    Those clubbies who left you were not friends, so make some that will help.
    Oh, And Germ, I think you could hang with our little group anytime. Tell it like it is brother. [​IMG]

12. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

The circles of hell are just a hoax...

Hicks from the midwest sneak down there with two-by-fours on their feet and....

Lock it now!!!

13. Greezy

Greezy

Phil you got that all wrong...its from us jumping on our JD's with the drag on the back, getting drunk and passing out.

14. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Mr. Exotica you're being a GIANT fag, get over it.

15. BOBO died, that's how I got it so cheap. Sorry if that was too harsh, I didn't know if you knew.......

16. Django

Django
    from Chicago

[ QUOTE ]
    Mr. Exotica you're being a GIANT fag, get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually he is over it. This thread is almost 1.5 months old. They will mend the fence in time. The involved parties have too many mutual friends to let this get out of hand.

I don't feel bad posting since it was at the top, but I agree, let this one die...