Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Danes are coming...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 61pv544, Mar 27, 2009.

1. 61pv544

61pv544
    from Denmark

Hey guys! Just thought I would introduce myself...

Born 1976, always had a love for cars. I really like hot rods, but here in Denmark, laws are so strict that it is next to impossible to do something really wild, so I have decided to go for for a more subtle kustom look.

always had a thing for the Volvo pv544 model, and currently one of the beasts reside i my garage. It is old, tired, and rusty as hell, but it is mine! I'm currently thinking of buying something nicer, though... Same model but less iron oxide! Motor is a mildly modified 4-banger that puts out about 100 hp's. Picture below...

I lived in Santa Barbara, CA for a while, and when I was there i really got a taste of the mighty V8, cruising down State Street... excellent!

So anyway, been lurking for quite a while now was the time to register!

Attached Files:

2. Rooney00

Rooney00

Welcome from central California. I'm interested in seeing what you're gonna do with that Volvo.

3. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

Welcome from colorado!

4. Southfork

Southfork

I don't know about that. Palle (Emelied) over on Fyn has built or is building some pretty wild rides, including one powered by a Cadillac Flatty. If you don't know Palle, you need to meet him and see how to work with the old iron. Der er andre i Danmark ogsa!

Welkommen!

5. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

61pv544, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.

Lucky667

6. welcome from oregon!

7. PIRATEKUSTOM

PIRATEKUSTOM

I'm in Denmark right now. Tim from New York

8. 18n57

18n57

Welcome from South Dakota. I got to visit my grandfather's birthplace in Nestved. Beautiful country, but not hot rodder friendly with taxes, etc.
    Good Luck with the Volvo.........