Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Curbspeed Coupe. "Holy Hell" 10/4/2020

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by curbspeed, Dec 19, 2010.

1. rod1

rod1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Now were talking!Great Job.

curbspeed likes this.
  2. That's because I hang out with freakin Kiwi's too much. Your right pal. Cheers!

3wLarry likes this.
  3. Damn! Who would have thought a white chassis could look so good. The chrome and bronze offset the white perfectly.

4. Beautiful! Its good to see it all coming together! What's the status of the body?

5. Metal work is done for the most part. I'm gonna finish up this chassis and get bangin' on it

6. Just like the 50's bro!

7. how did I miss these updates.. looking good !o_O

8. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

9. Simply awesome man...

10. Thanks, Motor and 4 speed are in last weekend. Building generator mount for the early Corvette with tach drive. Gathering up bits for the exhaust and driveline. Slowly coming together. And to top it off I decided to build a set of 18 " 40 Ford rims to run on the back. That will be a job. Thanks for all the nice comments. Appreciate it a lot. Progress photo's coming soon as I tidy up a few loose ends. Cheers

509garyd likes this.
  11. bonesy

bonesy

Great looking stuff happening here!

curbspeed likes this.
  12. Pictures of motor in the chassis. Driveshaft is in the shop being shortened. Ordered some bends for the headers I still need to build. Working on clutch linkage. Not much room. Headlight bar needs to be dipped in chrome yet. Making some progress. Carry on. IMG_0499.JPG IMG_0506.JPG IMG_0494.JPG IMG_0518.JPG IMG_0503.JPG IMG_0509.JPG IMG_0504.JPG IMG_0520.JPG IMG_0496.JPG IMG_0492.JPG

13. WOW!!! That is beautiful. I can hardly wait to see the body sitting on that chassis.

14. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Looking good, Dale!

15. Looks great keep the updates coming.

16. Must.............. find...............energy...............today.............to get.........out in the shop.

17. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

lots of great features on the frame, thanks for sharing them with us.

18. that's looking great Dale ! on the fence with the red headlights... Chrome King Bee's would be killer... just my 2 cents... engine is killer !

19. qzjrd5

qzjrd5
    from Troy, MI

Man, that thing is NICE.

20. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

LOVE the colours you are using. Very Ballsy.

ls1yj likes this.
  21. 3banjos

3banjos
    from NZ

Yep, I'll take it. Whats your pick up address again.

22. Thanks, I have been trying to get more done but have been held up with some small nagging problems that I have just finished working through. Should be able to pick up speed again. Will be working on headers this coming week since I dealt with starter issue today and the clutch throwout bearing issue that really had me baffled for a bit while I had one made up by Wilcap Eng. Thanks Pat McGuire if you read this.

Paul, Drewfus and loudbang like this.
  23. Roberto, The whole front of the car will be flamed in that red color. It will all work out just fine my friend.

Paul and Drewfus like this.
  24. seatex

seatex

Damn, what a beaut! The Shift knob and copper plate are bigtime scores! too cool

curbspeed likes this.
  25. seatex

seatex

Where did 'ya go? Updates, Man, updates!!!

loudbang likes this.
  26. we want updates Dale ! lol !

27. Yeap! Real nice

loudbang likes this.