Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Cookies Have arrived ! !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fivewindow Johnnie, May 10, 2010.

1. Not sure how I come to rate so high.......but a box arrived today from our very own "hotrodladycrusr", Denise. That baby is chocked full of her fabulous cookies !

Now understand that I am on a diet........still gonna eat the cookies...... they are too good to miss.l

Thank you Denise !

Johnnie.

2. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

How in hell do YOU rate...what'd you ever do for Denise...??? I let her and a friend stay overnite at my place on their way to Bonneville and I never got any cookies...damn...!!!

R-

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Are they actual cookies? I always thought it was code fore something I'm not privy to. Hahaha!!!! Well then if they are actual cookies you've got my attention. Go ahead, pay it forward by sending me one of those crate 265's....and a few Choco Chips Johnny!!!

4. mj40's

mj40's

Beware, it is going to cost you. No free cookies!

5. Roger,

You mean besides being devastatingly handsome, and charming to boot ? Denise has been to my house twice, spent the night once, AND...... loaded her pockets with goodies from last years Pinata. You should understand now.....we take good care of our girls.

Jeffery,

Yes, actual chocolate chip cookies, a big box full of 'em. Now I'm on a sugar high and am seeing double. Can't even read the blueprints on my desk.

Eat your hearts out boys................

Johnnie

6. synthsis

synthsis

I might need to do some bartering with Denise at the Showdown. We make some serious cupcakes here, a trade might have to be in order.

7. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Forget all that, I got that going on, too...and if it's the pinata booty, I can get that local with just a phone call... and in bigger bottles. Wait, maybe it's the bbq dinner you cooked for her. That's it, I don't cook...!!! I always thot the old saying -- "The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach..." Guess that's works for women too...???

R-