Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930 Model A Coupe Rust-Free Body on Rolling Chassis w/ Clean CA Title & 1930 YOM Plates-No DMV Fees

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by crazycasey, Oct 29, 2018.

1. City: Cotati

State: California
    Price: $7,000
    ***SOLD***1930 Ford Model A Coupe on Rolling Chassis w/ Clean CA Title and YOM California Plates. On DMV Non-app with NO back fees!

The body is RUST FREE! Some patch panels have been done, and the work is decent, though I planned to redo the rear wheel wells, so those panels are included. Also included is a mostly complete wood kit, garnish moldings, window mechanisms, etc, etc.

The included frame is boxed nicely with clear numbers, registered to a clean California title in my name, on current PNO (with proof). I have owned this car for nearly a decade, and I bought it from a police officer. No funny business as is often the case with these old Hotrods. It includes a Model A front spring/axle with ‘40 Ford steelies and “roller” tires, and a ‘55-ish Chevy rear axle with with wire wheels and some cool old slicks. For California buyers, I also have a set of 1930 California YOM license plates that are registered to this car, that I will include with the sale. Non-California buyers can deduct $300 from my asking price and I will sell the plates to someone else.

You’d be hard-pressed to find a better body to Hot Rod, with no guilt of cutting up a complete car. Price is $7,000 as described, or we can cut the pile down to just what you need, and negotiate a lower amount.

Thanks for looking!

AA5F65D9-5ED5-4A43-A897-B02EAB9E417A.jpeg

D7296E2E-611E-4449-83C5-194C4C3FE1A0.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019