Register now to get rid of these ads!

the big show holyoke mass... a must end of the year attend show..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by milltownrodz, Oct 4, 2011.

1. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

adam mulcaheys first beg event at his farm in holyoke... live music all day... huge low brow art show. pre 1970 rodz,kustoms,stock, bikes, race ect..
    pot luck dinner.. hard cider... killer cruise to the event..
    lets support adams big show..
    if you dont know adam.. he makes all the milltyown trophys...
    the artist section is huge man./.. doug hoch. elderodo, gary helgrem.. and so so so many more...
    donations at the gate folks.. you dont wanna miss this event...
    [​IMG]
    artwork by doug hoch...

2. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

dont miss this show sunday in holyoke mass.. killer ride on the back side of mt tom.... klive bands,, food,,, cars,, artwork... be here sunday .. and the weather is perfecto...

3. LongT

LongT

I was born in Holyoke. Not that that means anything. Hope the show goes over BIG!!

Bill

4. hammeredt

hammeredt

A big thanks must go out to Adam for generuosly offering up his land and art gallery for the show. The weather was perfect and the setting, spectacular.

Thanks also to Lance for getting the word out on this, despite being 6 miles from my place- without your post, I would not have heard of the show.

I look forward to seeing heading back to the farm next year.

J-