Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Best Damned Pictures of The World Famous Swindlers Poker Run!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Big thanks to the Swindlers!! This is something I look forward to all year long. What a great community we have!

2. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

nice shots rabid. will post mine up but I think we must have been standing next to each others as mine are similar..

3. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Loved the 57 Ford Ranchero in the background of a couple of pictures. Didn't anyone get a picture of it by it's self?

4. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Looks like it was a super day and a great turnout of outstanding cars. Thanks for sharing the festivities.

Frank

5. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

So this event is on the Saturday, and basically runs from Conway to Mount Vernon? The scenery is pretty good too. This really looks worth checking out.

6. Paul

Paul
    Editor

7. Paul

Paul
    Editor

8. Paul

Paul
    Editor

9. HarryT

HarryT
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wow! Great looking cars. Looks like a lot of fun.
    Jim

10. I'll grab some pictures from hotrd32 and put them on full size. You have some great driving pictures!!!!

11. torchmen49

torchmen49

Swindlers, you guys knocked it outa the park..... again!! What a group of cars, and what a group of people! Thanks again for the invite fellas, we had a blast.
    -Dave

12. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

One ImageUploadedByTJJ1349048543.716953.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

13. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

Two ImageUploadedByTJJ1349048601.960275.jpg

14. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

Three ImageUploadedByTJJ1349048636.280711.jpg

15. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

Looks like great time was had. Thanks for sharing the adventure.

16. All those pics and cars are so great. Love the places you stopped at, nice backdrops.
    Excellent job!....my fave is the just chopped 33-4 coupe with the maroon Divco rims on the rear.

17. Paul

Paul
    Editor

somebody tore one of my original HURST Olds motors mounts somewhere along the way,
    aparently they couldn't keep their foot off the gas pedal..

must have happened when I tried to pull away from the nailhead powered 3 window
    man that thing can scoot, never did shake 'em

took me all of two hours to fix it today, darn fool kids

18. Paul

Paul
    Editor

here's a horrible quality video clip taken with my cell phone while driving one handed along Chuckle Nut drive

19. gearheadbill

gearheadbill

Paul, I built the drivetrain and the chassis in Johnny's 3 window and it was built to boogie. Conservative estimate of 500+ pounds feet torque in a 2300 lb. car = excitement. I bet yours is a REAL handful.

20. Thanks for the great time !!!!!.......can't say enough about the run. Had a blast. We will have more kingsmen car club members there next year. Thanks again guys.........

21. Paul

Paul
    Editor

It's not so bad if you are pointing straight ahead when you punch it, but it can get interesting if you aren't paying attention

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

22. Thet thaks steve for the nice comment........frank

23. Sorry...thanks steve for the nice comment....

24. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

25. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Thanks to everyone who posted photos! Outstanding cars and scenery!

26. Thats funny about your motor mount Paul. Trevor mentioned that the mount on your car looks like it was tearing apart and couldn't find you to tell you about it. Then heading home I think that was you we caught up to on I-5. It looked like you took off in Everett. I was trying to get over to exit on Lowell Rd but some ass wanted to stay right beside me and look at my car!!! LOL!! I was in the 1936 Black 5 window. I have to say, my car sure drives nice. I wanted to drive all day and all night. Frankie, its always a pleasure talking with you!!

27. Man your 1949 Ford is so bad ass. I see it everywhere down here. Goodguys, Amocat, Billetproof, Swindlers. Do you ever drive it in Canada? LOL!!! I never got to meet you but I always check your car out. It is one of my lifetime favorites!! I'm now thinking a 1949 Ford is one of the coolest cars thanks to you. Hmmmm how the hell do I tell my wife that I need another project!!!!! LOL!!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  28. I cant believe you were video'ing on that road. Man I was looking down the side of that cliff and thinking that no matter what, if you went off the road, things would not end well. :eek: Good video anyway. I'm still thinking of this run. This was the first time having a car that met the criteria(sort of) and I'm still grinning. Driving Hotrods and Customs is where my heart is now. My Musclecar years are dissapearing in a fog. I just wonder why it took so long to figure out where I belong. Even my work has brought me into the 1920s and 30s as I work remodeling these old buildings. I'm loving my life.

29. This was my first time and I hear that each year they have a different route. I say we should do this twice a year!!!! I am still bolown away!!
    Even my wife loved it!!!

30. WOW.....great look'n landscape, awesome custom cars, trucks & hot rods !
    THANKS for post all the pictures.