Register now to get rid of these ads!

The best damned pictures of Hotrodarama 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Dick's Beaters

Dick's Beaters

What is this speedometer out of? Stude?, Hudson? I've been looking for one and can't remember what it came in. Great pictures by the way.

Attached Files:

2. I asked the same thing earlier on like page 2? It is sooooo bad ass, as was the car!!!

3. Jobe

Jobe
    from Austin, Tx

Great pics, thanks.

Wish it was sweatshirt weather down here...sheesh.

4. Dick's Beaters

Dick's Beaters

Yeah, I think its a Studebaker and after I did a search the post that had the pic of it no longer has the picture. Edit: yup, 56 Studebaker President

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  5. Cut55

Cut55
    from WA

Thanks, it a high-squeeze 327 built back in the '70s, newer MSD, Duntov cam, 1.94s, new Edelbrock RPM intake, 3310 Holley from the parts bin of a buddy who rebuilds them. Nice rump-rump through the old Thrush "Hemi" turbos. M-22, Dana 60 (Strange) with 4.30s.

6. Paul Windshield

Paul Windshield

What is this speedometer out of? Stude?, Hudson? I've been looking for one and can't remember what it came in. Great pictures by the way.[/QUOTE]
    55 Stude

7. slick39

slick39
    from dallas ,ga

Kool pic's tks

8. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

9. myke

myke
    from SoCal

Great pictures! Thanks for posting!

10. great pics. thanks.

11. rustdodger

rustdodger

I had hoped to be there thanks for helping me see what I missed! maybe next year...

12. Von Brandt

Von Brandt

Great pics! Thanks!

13. The Hank

The Hank
    from CO

Great Pics ,thanks for posting. Must have taken forever to upload all those so again ,thanks for taking time to post.

14. lorodz

lorodz

great shots ....

15. One at a time. Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter,Click drag enter enter. Then post reply then scroll down, reply, nexp page on photobucket . And do the same thing 15 more times.
    Its all worth it for my HAMB friends!! The first time I did the posting, I exceeded the free bandwith on Photobucket in the first hour and it would stop showing the pictures. I paid up to go PRO so that the bandwidth would not be used up. I need to pay up again as its been a year. Like I said , its well worth it.
    For your H.A.M.B. enjoyment!!

16. I didn't take any pics of the dragsters either. Damn.

17. Paul

Paul
    Editor

anybody have contact information for this guy?
    he's out of Yakima,
    talked to him Friday and planned to meet Saturday but we never connected

[​IMG]

18. Raunchy

Raunchy

Nice pics. Thanks for taking the time to post them all for us.

19. strawberry

strawberry

so is this show in washington st. ? I assume it is, you guys have some cool hotrods over there ! bar none , great pictures, a little big but great,

20. Mr Rabbid you are serious about your pictures, nice job!

21. When my batteries in my camera came out, they were warm from taking pictures so fast. Until I get my car on the road, I will be The Rabid Photographer!! LOL!! If you do a search on my name, your car will come up with Gene Winfield. I have a ton of pictures of your car being painted by Gene. Your car looks killer!! I just point and shoot as fast as anyone can walk around looking at the cars. Its funny because this is the same camera that fell in my brothers ice box filled with melted ice . It was totally submerged for like 45 minutes. At Top Ten Customs shop, I let it bake in the sun and then stuck it in a bag of rice in my brothers oven overnight. It was good to go the next day or day after just in time for your car to get pictures of Gene giving it one of his famous trademark paint jobs, another unforgettable part of my life!!! So again, we missed each other at another show.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  22. Use a bigger Monitor. They are small on my 22".
    Yes it is in Tacoma WA.
    Its funny that we are known for the rain but there are so many Roadsters, hotrods, customs , streetrods and Muscle cars driving around here.

23. gecko54

gecko54
    from Sumner, WA

Does anyone know who owns that 56 Merc that was for sale. Or anyone have a better pic of the for sale sign. PM me please.

24. gecko54

gecko54
    from Sumner, WA

Thanks for the reply.

25. So it looks like the talk is that the club that put this show on all had a great time as did everyone and they will be doing HOTRODARAMA 2011!!!!!!!! I sure hope my car is on the road by then!!!!!!! Thank you Amocat and all that put this show on. Also thanks to the HAMB as it is the number one source for getting these shows advertised world wide!!!

26. VenomousType

VenomousType
    from Atlanta GA

[​IMG]

what a set of chompers!

27. Looks like a great event with some killer rides! Thanks for all the pics. Viewing them was an hour well spent!

28. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing Rabid.

What's with all the rain over there? :D

29. Labold

Labold

Holy smokes, great photos man!
    Thanks for sharing.

30. ian_seven

ian_seven