Register now to get rid of these ads!

The best Christmas yet.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jasonic, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Jasonic

Jasonic

My 4 year old nephew came over today after being at my grandmothers house this morning. I dug thru alot of toys and gave him a die cast 32 hiboy and some other stuff... He says to me - " lets go look at cars on the computer" no joke - he is getting the sickness early.

Attached Files:

2. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

that's awesome!
    My daughter loves hotrods as well and she's 7.
    I noticed the Vans "off the wall" sticker on your computer.. cool!
    Happy Holidays,
    CAB

3. kentucky

kentucky

That's cool. Every time my boy (2.5 yo) walks through the garage he points to my coupe and says "Daddy's Hot Rod" [​IMG]

Just the other day grabbed my new R&C, the one with the bitchin 32 5w on the cover, and says "Daddy...Hot Rod!" while pointing to it.

Of course he gets more excited when he sees a "choo choo" but we're working on it [​IMG]

4. Rusty

Rusty

That is cool. Reminds me off my little sister opening up her presents I got her. Everyone she started with she would say a new car and I would tell her a new car no I did not get you a new car. All she cares about is cars but I guess that is all she knows. Boy do I feel sorry for her boyfiends when she gets older. She know more then most 40 year olds do about cars and she is only 2