Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects The "Band Aid" Model A on deuce rails project...

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by ratamahata, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Hey guys ... we will start with a series of videos that we will upload to You Tube ... We will appreciate a little support there! They are about the projects that we currently have in our workshop and we would like to share with you !! So I leave the link below ... any questions I am at your disposal.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    chryslerfan55 and loudbang like this.
  2. Working over a Stude axle... (Unknown year or model) Originally 2 parallel springs, maybe from a car and would be because the distance between kingpins are the same to a model A.
    I marked it and cut all the metal that I did not want to make it more refined to the eye, even the supports for the springs because the idea is that it becomes a buggy spring. Then make two bushings for the bones and weld on each side at the original distance of a 32-36 axis ...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

3. chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. I'm continuing working on the Stude axle, trying to make the bungs feel like an original part of the axle!!

Attached Files:

brEad, loudbang and chryslerfan55 like this.
  5. Step by step[​IMG][​IMG]

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

brEad, Shadow Creek and loudbang like this.