Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects The bad days are gone, but am I losing my hoarder status

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by studebaker eric, Oct 7, 2014.

1. studebaker eric

studebaker eric
    from Diablo Ca.

327.jpg A couple of years ago it looked like I was going to have to sell my 59 ElCamino. I have finally gotten to the point where I could access some of my hoard from Northern California, and have pulled some stuff in, and have started to sell a few things. Not selling the 59 now, So I decided to treat my self, and pulled this crusty old 327 out of storage. Not much to look at, but one of 2 Virgin 327's I have, This one I've had 15 years, through some real tough times.(it was pulled from a 66 Chevelle in 1984 by the guy I got it from) The other my Dad got me last month,has been out since the 70's, and will go in my 65 C-10. Now I can pull my 427, and actually have a streetable, driveable toy again. Dad is even giving me my 3 deuces back. Won't be as high strung as the 427, but it won't be neutered either.

2. stuff come and goes.....but dads that get you....not easy....cheers to yours !

porkshop likes this.
  3. mike bowling

mike bowling
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sell the house, but not that El Camino!! That year isn't seen much around these parts- a real beauty. Mike from Mass. ( and,yeah, hang on to your Dad too!)

4. Borracho

Borracho

I still think you should put a Pontiac in that El Camino. Since your dad isn't using the tripower maybe you could put that 427 in his Studebaker.

5. tfeverfred

tfeverfred

It's not hoarding, until you let your shit gather and accumulate with no effort to use it. Once you do something with it, it's..........whatever.