Register now to get rid of these ads!

the aztec

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by joel torres, Apr 14, 2009.

1. joel torres

joel torres

this hotrod was in the bronx and was purchased by a guy we know so he could take the cobra engine out so we gave him a few bucks and saved the rest she was called the aztec and was built by someone named gary
    ( plate inscribed on dashboard )
    do you know this car? do you have old pics of it?
    we are putting it back together for my friend and hope to have it running in less than a month i want him to change the body it is a 48 mg body modified the rest is home built
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this is what we are going to slam inside to get it to move it should have a little power
    [​IMG]
    so far my son likes it he kept saying hotrod :D
    i can't wait to build me one someday

2. DrJ

DrJ

Fun project!
    There's a hot rodded MG thread on here a few dozen pages back. Ya might want to search for it to get some ideas, etc.

3. joel torres

joel torres

well my buddy has found something else he wants more so he is going to reassemble it and put it up for sale because the last guy would have cut it up for scrap he wasn't into hotrods just muscle so atleast it will get saved i will search for that thanks

4. Looks like TD body. Probably around '51 or 2???

Actually if he would dissamble it to sell he might be better off. Whoever built it butched the body pretty bad but the chassis doesn't look to bad.