Next I put my front spring together then test fit my spindles. My buddy Bryan at Deluxe Speed shop did an awesome job getting my kingpins all set up. After that I started looking at all my Steering components and realized something. Since I had done all my mockup with a stock axle, I never bothered to drop my steering arms for my drag link or tie rod. So I pulled my kingpins apart and removed the felt and bearing then proceeded to get my steering arm in the right spot. After that I fooled around with the spindles so my tie rod would clear my wishbones (not pics of that sorry). One thing worth mentioning is when I was heating up the arms on my spindles, the spindles fit a little tight after they cooled down. To get rid of any binding I but everything together with a little metal polish (of all things) and worked it in until everything was smooth again. The polish did a great job against the brass kingpin bushings (or whatever they are made of). Hopefully I'll have some more to update tomorrow, I am still shooting to have it a roller by this weekend.