Register now to get rid of these ads!

The 53' is moving under its own power now. Long Tall Sally Lives!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodToomer, Apr 13, 2009.

1. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

What a bitch and a half man.
    So getting the thing in was a chore, getting everything hooked up, was a chore. somehow ended up with 4 extra bolts, NO idea where they go. and when all was said and done and she was buttoned up and full of the red stuff, it leaked, and it did that a lot. so after getting some gas in it and driving it over to the trans shop that did the thing out of the car, it was a dog all the way there and after getting it up on his lift and checking a few things out and changing nothing, it stopped leaking, go fighure. took it for another drive and it was fine, needs a linkage adjustment but otherwise, Shes done. next up is the windows, but for now, im still on cloud nine about this thing driving, first drive does that i guess. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My two bastards. "The twin tanks" their already called.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  2. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

above all else the thing does rather nicely in traffic, brakes need to be adjusted tighter because pedal drops a little much befor stonewalling, but its all basic stuff. i'll get a video probally if it stops raining.