The Jalopy Journal
Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Paul, Jul 20, 2010.
Paul,You are really doing that 27 justice. Looks really good so far.
finished up the Passenger side deck panel,
and repaired the flange on the passenger side bun panel
camera is acting up.. most all pictures today came out blury or distorted?
oh well, there ya go..
Just absolutely KILLER work Paul!
trying to make a silk pig's ear out of an old purse
To Paraphrase Charlotte's Web....
Really helpful thread - thank you
But you make it look too easy!
it doesn't take any more effort to do an acceptable job than it does to screw it up,
you just need to decide which way you want to go.
This thread rules... I've said it before and I'll say it again... Awesome work Paul. You're making it very difficult for me to focus on finishing my A roadster up with all this T roadster building business!
dang paul nice work looooookn goooooood...jeffrey
I thought we were working on a trade there Andy?
Don't tempt me, ginger! It's getting a full interior next week...
Back to your regularly scheduled kickass T-roadster build...
I'm just here to back up all the great compliments that have already been said.
Great work. Good taste as well.
So Paul, when do we get the deck lid building lesson?
soon, I want to get the other side all squared away first.
My thoughts exactly! No hurry now, Paul...
Man it's interesting to watch your build on here. I want a '27 so bad!
started the repair work on the other side,
it needed the same patch along the bottom of the wheelwell,
and a bit more of the rear curved section.
I still need to replace some of the bottom rear of the bead and bottom brace.
will also need to replace about the top foot of the gutter...
but this side can be saved.
here it is clamped for checking,
good advise for newbies just getting started, too, like my son. Thanks for that one, Paul. Great Job on the new ride...looking forward to seeing it done....
Fan-freaking-tastic!! I have read this before, and just re-read it again. Great work! Can't wait to see more of this. It has helped with some insight on my build.
not an update but I did take about one minute to bolt a passenger side Belond header I had laying around
upside down on the driver side..
I'm liking it,
I think it fits the style of this car
nice work paul! i'm inspired by your turtle deck work....i'll be savin' a couple of them pics for my attempt.....do you ever consider having a turtle deck and a box to swap back and forth?
Any updates? You got me hooked on this build as I have been thinking of a "T" roadster for my next project.
i want updates too!
I think you have too many fun toys
go paul go!!! looks good!!! i have two 27 raodsters!!problem solved
thanks for the kind words guys,
no new news on this one, although the engine is slowly becoming reality
this is gonna be a really neat car. i LOVE those inner trim rings on the wheels. super cool.
Paul I never thought of using pluming plugs for bisquits. I need busquits for the hurst mount in a project I have here. I got an old slick i was going to cut up and laminate but the pluming plugs are going to be harder rubber.
Work is top notch as always and thanks for the idea on the bisquits.
I've heard of using hockey pucks for that as well. They're near indestructible!
Paul your roadster has really got "it"! Thanks for keeping us posted-
Separate names with a comma.