Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The 2020 List: What you gonna do? Where you gonna go?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Could be. We are self contained, can live for about a week with out any help, if we are frugal! But that’s the neat thing, if water is near, we can break and run and fill and dump. But we will have the motorcycles at the least, for quick transportation! Really looking forward to it.
    I plan to have a sign out, so stop in!

Bones

OL 55 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

3. Alright... So far so good. We are 69 days into 2020 and I have actually got a huge chunk of my list checked off...
    1. Radiator leak - Fixed! Thanks Jason at NeverEnoughPerformance.com
    2. Clean up Wiring - Car totally rewired Thanks Rebel Wire for a Great product and special thanks to @REBEL43 for the awesome customer support.
    3. Detroit Autorama - Complete and Thoroughly Enjoyed. Special thanks to @Clark, Billy and Pedro
    4. Interior - well, not so much...But a color has been picked! That has to count for something right???
    5. Collecting parts for a project - I have some rims and a bunch of ideas. As an added bonus, I think I have the wife convinced that she needs a Model A pickup... almost...maybe...Stay tuned
    6. TROG and Hershey - Still on the calendar. Shouldn't be a problem... I am almost scared to go to TROG. I am afraid I will get bit by the racing bug and the wife's pickup build will turn into a 27 T roadster TROG build or something...
    Having so much success so early on I have added a couple of more items to the list for this year...
    And, I have added a 12 month goal for the car.
    Chappy

Clark and chryslerfan55 like this.
  4. oldpl8s

oldpl8s

Once I get my pickup back from the metal shop and all the fenders, hood, grill etc line up, install enough plumbing and wiring to see if the motor works. Then off comes the body for a total restoration. Make all my big $ purchases in '20 because at year end I lay 100 foot of rubber in the work parking lot and head off to retirement. lml-33.jpg

chryslerfan55 and Chili Phil like this.