Register now to get rid of these ads!

The 1955 H.A.M.B. Calendar - Part 2!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 19, 2011.

1. How did you get yours in New Zealand? I can't wait for mine....

2. PAUCHO

PAUCHO

Fantastic !.....Thank you very much !.....

3. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

That's a Swiss Army knife of a calendar!

4. Half-Fast Motors

Half-Fast Motors

Calendar arrived yesterday. My wife (who doesn't really "get" the car deal) said "that's a neat calendar". This is quite a compliment. Not sure which photo I like the best, kinda leaning towards the August Bonneville shot. The photos of the engines....................

5. hey Chad, Ryan, and all who made it what it is, hats off, looks great, got mine today, stoked.

Have to confess I've punched a hole in the front cover to assist in supporting its weight on the wall, that paper is awesome, appreciate the detail and ideas exhibited throughout, job well done.

Cheers,

Drewfus:)

6. Hats off to all that made the calender happen. Mine made it a couple of days ago and it rocks!

7. No calender for this weekend. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! I can't wait...

8. I'm convinced that mine is being shipped by the traditional method,,PONY EXPRESS,,:rolleyes: HRP

9. Any updates,,mine still has not arrived? HRP

10. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Just got mine last Thursday, maybe they are shipping them in groups based on order date? A HAMBer in New Zealand got his before I got mine, musta flown right over the island. It was well worth the wait though.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  11. I just got mine on Friday. It is really as good as everyone one says. The way I got mine was to PM Ryan to see if it had been shipped, and it came the next day! That figures....

12. PAUCHO

PAUCHO

I got my calendar this week !.....A big Thank you to everyone involved !.....I'll keep this in my treasure chest !....Paucho....