Register now to get rid of these ads!

THAW--- so how about the THAW

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blasted, Oct 25, 2009.

1. blasted

blasted
    from N. Tex

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  2. Big Tony

Big Tony

Good golly miss molly...let ue get through halloweenie and Christmas first :~) Besides it looks like you got a lot of work before your ready...

3. I have to agree, Why spend money on foolish gifts for people that don't appreciate what they already have, I'm spending my kids inheritance and xmas money on me this year haha,

4. southpark

southpark
    BANNED

4 month's away.

5. Big Tony

Big Tony

Grits you are my hero...I was about a block from your place yesterday picking up a new 9 inch but was late to a church festival and couldn't stop... I tried but got the silent treatment on the phone followed by your girls are waiting for you.... :~) I get the last laugh cause i told her to go mow the lawn this morning before work cause i had NASCAR and football to watch :~))

6. Catfiesh

Catfiesh

hmm.. I guess that is the next event coming up.. er wait.. when is Pistons ans Paint?

7. Big Tony

Big Tony

November 14 is PNP and I can't wait...Chups Rule Also have drag races at NorthSar in Denton on Sunday Nov. 1st. That track is really good to us for our event so anytime i can support them I do.

8. Dirty2

Dirty2

Back up ! Whos going ???

9. Rusty

Rusty

I am so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully with a faster and more reliable sedan that can make it past the parking lot

10. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

11. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

rusty, does that thaw promoter guy Ed, have anything to do with the yellow belly deal? hope not, I'd like to shoot for that with my new car, which should be ready in april

12. Rusty

Rusty

--- no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. ryno

ryno

whats the night life like? comparable to the HAMB drags?

14. ChevyRat

ChevyRat

Cold!!!
    But still a lot of fun

15. kisam

kisam

Hmmmm, that looks a lot like the back of your 34 frame? Did Casey break that too?

16. pecker head

pecker head

Im in ! I hope its freezing again NOT !

17. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

dont be tryen to park next to me again trophy whore. ^^^

18. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

kisam;4720773]Hmmmm, that looks a lot like the back of your 34 frame? Did Casey break that too?

hey thats the front! and I blew up the rear end :(
    I got new axles for mine, coil overs fixed and a drive shaft coming from strange $$$$$
    gotta straighten the housing and get the back half all back together and fix a ex valve, but I will be there !
    I need a sunny weekend or two.
    hell I usually do all this stuff the night before the race :rolleyes:
    hell we have two months to see what will break next :p

19. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

or the morning of the races.

20. Dirty2

Dirty2

Cant wait !!!

21. bigken

bigken

WOW - it's gettin' close, isn't it?

22. Man, I was really looking forward to running down that track at least once before I blow it apart to finish it up, guess I'll have to wait (again). I'll be there to watch and show my support for all the guys that put on this event.
    There's always next year.

23. Rusty

Rusty

Well yesterday was a wake up call for all those thrashing for the THAW. Mines in a million pieces, Time to start the thrash. THAW OR BUST 2010

WOOT WOOT WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

hahah grits, man i love this pic, hah heh
    not sure about the thaw rusty but im trying for yb.
    dairy ette sure was a good time, damn good to see yu all ...

25. The Shocker

The Shocker

Man i need another speed fix .I have been busy upgrading (for safety mainly) ,but im about done.Is anyone gunna be racing on Friday night this year,or saving it for Saturday ? I'd like to get a few runs in on Friday night and work out a few bugs ...

26. :D:D Thought you'd like that Elwood, great seeing every one and all the new friends I met.

27. ChevyRat

ChevyRat

We'll be there Friday night for some test and tune.

28. Dirty2

Dirty2

Theres strips open every weekend to get your fix !

29. The Shocker

The Shocker

Which one ? I thought North Star shut down for the winter .I dont know if i have any "Bugs " persay ,but i would like to see how the lift bars are gunna work or not work prior to the Thaw ...

30. Dirty2

Dirty2

[​IMG]
    <TABLE id=dep cellSpacing=3><TBODY><TR><TD class=nhra>[​IMG]
    Today's Date is
    <SCRIPT language=JavaScript> <!--// ==============================================// Copyright 2003 by jsCode.com// Source: jsCode.com// Author: etLux// Free for all; but please leave in the header.// ==============================================var TheFontFace = "Arial";var TheFontColor = "white";var TheFontSize = "4";var TheFontStyle = "bolditalic"; var TheSeparator = "-";var ShowDay ="yes";// Do Not Edit Below This Line// ==============================================var Days = new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday");var TheDate = new Date();var TheWeekDay = TheDate.getDay();var Day ="";if (ShowDay == "yes"){ Day = Days[TheWeekDay]; Day += " ";}var TheMonth = TheDate.getMonth() + 1;if (TheMonth < 10) TheMonth = "0" + TheMonth;var TheMonthDay = TheDate.getDate();if (TheMonthDay < 10) TheMonthDay = "0" + TheMonthDay;var TheYear = TheDate.getYear();if (TheYear < 1000) TheYear += 1900;var FontTagLeft = "";var FontTagRight = "";if (TheFontStyle == "bold"){ FontTagLeft = ""; FontTagRight ="";} if (TheFontStyle == "italic"){ FontTagLeft = ""; FontTagRight ="";} if (TheFontStyle == "bolditalic"){ FontTagLeft = ""; FontTagRight = "";} var D = "";D += "[FONT="+TheFontFace+"][SIZE="+TheFontSize+"][COLOR="+TheFontColor+"]";D += FontTagLeft+Day+TheMonth+TheSeparator+TheMonthDay+TheSeparator+TheYear+FontTagRight;D += "[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]";document.write(D);//--></SCRIPT>Sunday 01-03-2010
    Track Phone 940-482-9998

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=nav>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=video>
    2010 Sponsorship Packages
    now available starting at just $99/month. If your company is looking for an affordable way to reach thousands of people each month, look no further. Packages and space are limited, so act fast. For more information, contact Nick Duty at (940) 482-9998 or [email protected]
    <!-- [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]--></TD></TR><!--Racer's Corner Starts here--><TR><TD class=racers>
    Racer's Corner

Friday Night Rock N Race, Factory Rubber Shootout, Ultimate Sleeper Shootout, and Girls Can Too Race will not be run in December.

Thanks, NSD Management

[​IMG]
    </TD></TR><!--Racer's Corner Ends here--><TR><TD class=flags>
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <!--Start right table--><TABLE id=dep2 cellSpacing=1></TR><TBODY><TR><TD class=fsn2>[​IMG] <!-- [​IMG]
    get more info here .. --><!-- 275 Drag Radial Rampage
    <hr color="yellow" width="50% " size="1px"/> Get Rampage details ..--></TD></TR><TR><TD class=redbox>
    [​IMG]
    get more info ...
    <HR color=#c60000 SIZE=1 width="80%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=nhra>[​IMG]</TD></TR><!-- <tr><td style="background-color: #b2d1f1;"> [​IMG]
    Next Jr. Drag - Oct. 31st
    </td> </tr> --><TR><TD class=redbox>Fun for the whole family! <HR SIZE=1 width="60%">Kids 12 and under get in free! </TD></TR><TR><TD class=nhra>[​IMG]
    </TD><TR><TD class=bkm>[​IMG] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <!--End left table-->
    [​IMG]
    <!--start position for numbers ,words and posters-->
    <!--Next countdown event groups and countdown clock -->Outlaw Street
    Southern Shootout

Saturday, Jan. 23rd
    Countdown
    <!--Do NOT edit this div -->19 days 7 hrs 7 mins 26 secs

<!--End count down div-->
    <!-- END Next countdown event groups and countdown clock --><!--event posters start-->
    [​IMG]