Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanksgiving Weekend - Long Beach Swap

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bardahl1, Nov 27, 2008.

1. bardahl1

bardahl1

If you're in So cal and looking to get out of the house, there's a Long Beach Swap Meet this Sunday Nov30. Weather reports are 80 and sunny.

Remember, all '72 and earlier cars are free into the car corral.

2. I'll be there in the COE with a 33-4 Body and Chassis on back that a friend wants to sell, as well as some other OCJ (Old Car Junk). And if your wife or girlfriend likes candles my wife is blowing out all her PartyLite stuff :eek:
    Stop by and say Howdy

3. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

I will be there selling crap, eating hot dogs and drinking beer. All before 8am!

4. Shit I now know my day just took a turn towards a hang over for Monday :eek:

5. And I forgot to mention, I will be donating a portion of whatever I sell to Faith and her Deuce of Spades movie project!

6. Actually a good turn out at the Swap today. Real foggy at 4:30 am when we headed down there, and then high 70's in the afternoon! Ahhh, So Cal in the Winter.
    Saw a few fellow HAMBers - Groucho (good talking to ya man) FoMoCo MoFo, OGNC, and a few others.
    Sold some old stuff and am going to donate some of the dough to Faith's Deuce of Spades movie project.
    Saw a pretty nice 5 window A body go for only $1100.00, seemed like a good deal