Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks Todd, @ Waltons Fabrication

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gsport, Sep 19, 2010.

1. gsport

gsport

i just wanted to say thank you to todd @ waltons fabrication shop.. i had bought a steering column and linkage from him and didn't like the way the out put shaft (on the R&P) was angled, and wouldn't allow a straight enough line to the column without using three u-joints, called up todd to see what options i had.. he said what he would do is make a temporary mount (made from a piece of angle iron, tacked to the cross member to lay the rack on and be able to rotate it) for the R&P so he wouldn't lose the original axis, then cut off the original mount, turn up the R&P for a better angle, then weld on some new mounts to fit... it turned out great, with alot less clutter from not having to use three u-joints and a bearing support... thanks again todd
    here's a before and after picture, you can see the difference in angle of the out put shaft..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Todd is a good guy. He knows his stuff and goes pretty easy on his customers wallets.