Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Thanks to Baileigh and Shane Henderson

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mickeyc, Nov 19, 2017.

1. mickeyc

mickeyc

Last Monday I spoke with Shane at Baileigh Industrial regarding a throatless sheet metal
    shear I was considering adding to my growing arsenal of tools. I often make patch panels,
    as well as other items from 18 gauge sheet. I use a nibbler that cuts quickly, but shoots multitudes
    of evil little crescent shapes every where to instantly burrow their way in to your footwear.
    I also use a Matabo cut off tool. It belches sparks like a midevil dragon, but does get the job
    done. Along with various saws, snips etc. After conferring with Shane I did order the shear from him.
    The order was placed Monday afternoon. It was delivered to my door Thursday after lunch. That is
    fast shipping indeed. (north Minnesota to New Orleans) I have made a few cuts with the shear and it seems like it will do just what I was wanting. it is fast, quiet and easy to operate. The cuts are very accurate and it will cut curves as well, with a bit of practice. It was enjoyable to speak with a tool rep
    that is also a car guy and understood just what I needed. The tool was fairly priced and a couple of hundred less than the Beverly tool I was looking at originally. I do try to adhere to American made
    as much as possible. In this case my budget dictated otherwise. I would recommend guys needing
    fabricating tools to give Shane at Baileigh a call.

chop job, Nostrebor and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. brady1929

brady1929

3. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

4. skinnydennis

skinnydennis
    from Austin, TX

I just purchased the MPS-1 from Shane. Nice buying from a car guy! We had a good talk about traditional cars and flatheads. Good way to start the day! I can't wait to start working with this tool. I need it to finish fitting the hood on the roadster, then it will be finished!!

J53 likes this.