Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks to All at the Jalopy Showdown

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scarylarry, May 23, 2004.

1. johnnylonghair

johnnylonghair

Thank you Larry and Kimmy just sorry I had to leave for that dam wedding. Still had a blast in the short time I was there.
    MUD IS FUN...

2. Bruce...i was there and didn't see you...where were you...oh yeah...by teh 32's trying to pry off old rusty parts...

seriously..where were you?
    tok

3. kustomkoupe

kustomkoupe

great show larry thanks for putting it on...maybe next year i'll have a car done

zach

4. Thanks for putting on a great show. Real people real fun. My grandauther talked all day Sunday about driving pop's coupe on a racetrack. Only got to make one lap. I hope I did'nt get anyone in trouble. Can't wait till next year. See all you HAMBers in York.

5. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

I'm glad i decided to go at the last minute...
    The whole So What crew Rocks!..I'm sorry we weren't able to hang more...Next year its on!

JT- Your the MAN!!
    Tokyo- Def. keep in touch brother..
    Sawzall- What was in 'that bag??'... [​IMG]
    Love the car holmes!!

Cant wait till next year!!

Thanks to all my guys for lighting the match under my ass!

Spike- I said it before,,,I'll say it again..You made me PROUD!..

Sorry if i missed anyone!

Dirty

6. fuel pump

fuel pump
    from Caro,MI

That sounds like a fantastic weekend. Exactly where did you have it? I also curious about the Vintage Organization that was there. Which group is that? Also can you tell us a bit about that muesum. I've heard that Lynn Paxton has one somewhere in Central PA. Is that it.

7. scarylarry

scarylarry

8. 53 Kaiser

53 Kaiser
    from York, Pa.

All I can say is this is the best show period! It doesn't even feel like a show, Just a big party. I think having the old timers there was a big bonus for the show. I got to talk to so many people from this site. I rarely get to post here with the hours I work, I just don't have the time to contribute like I want to. Thanks Larry & Kim and everyone else that makes this show so great. Scott

9. fuel pump

fuel pump
    from Caro,MI

Thanks Larry. I spent the late 60s and most of the 70s at The Grove and Selinsgrove so I know that area real well. Great hot rod show ya got there. I'll have to get a bunch of the Gay Michigan Bitches and make the trip next year.

10. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

[ QUOTE ]

I'll have to get a bunch of the Gay Michigan Bitches and make the trip next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think your going to have to twist our arms too hard, me and Roadstar are there for sure and as soon as the other GMB see the photos and hear all the kudos, I'm sure they'll feel the same way.

Great job Larry, you should be very proud!

11. noboD

noboD

Thanks for all the work and effort that went into show. There is no better location for an event like this.

12. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

....Christ Larry........it's time to start forming a "committee" for next year! [​IMG]

13. haring

haring

Great show. I had a good time and will definitely be there next year.

14. Delrayrocker

Delrayrocker

larry, my friend and i have just started work on his 58 delray and if it wasn't for your show, man, we'd be lost. there where so many rad rides there we couldn't beleive the divertsity. anyway just want to let you know you made the day for all of us, even my dad came and had a blast. so keep on rock'n larry. thanks again!

late

15. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Was that the black Del-Ray?..I love that car!

Sorry for the 'Hi-Jack'!

Dirty

16. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Who owned the primerd full fendered '32 three window that showed up near the end of Saturday? That thing looked like someone had found a good deuce at the used car lot in 1950 and thrown in a late flathead and a dropped axle. Really neat car, even had the original cardboard quietly disintegrating beside the rumble seat.

17. Great show

So far the best show I've been at in the
    US. Well I've only been here since Sep. 03, so I've have alot yet to see........
    I just loved the circle track........ Took me a couple of hours to get the mud of though.

See ya all

Klaus

18. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

[ QUOTE ]
    Great show

So far the best show I've been at in the
    US.
    See ya all

Klaus

[/ QUOTE ]

.........thanks to YOU Klaus for adding that "European flavor." I was standing at the gate when you were doing your laps........you SCARED me dude!!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ....sorry about the crappy photo........