Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks to 2b

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by OBFB HA/GR, Jul 18, 2009.

1. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

We took our car out to the local strip for a run last night and with the tune up tips from 2b we have cut a whole second off our last time.
    The car now leaves hard and revs to 5000 rpm with ease. As you can imagine I am pretty happy. This is also with granny shifting and using all 4 gears.So 14.66 @ 91.00 mph.Not bad for a stock as a rock flattie.

2. 2b-banjo

2b-banjo

Glad I could help out. Is anyone going to make it to MoKan this yr. Should be a much better car count. Also Fri. Nite at Tulsa, an hr away.

3. I'm pushing to try to make it to Tulsa and Mokan. 5 weeks to go as of today. I still have some major construction hurdles, but while I'm waiting on those for various reasons, I'm picking away at other things, so progress is there. I want to try to make it to my local track at least once before coming, but If I don't, it'll be test launches and runs on the unused road behind my work.

4. blackknight

blackknight

well done Nigel,
    i cant wait for august and the nationals

5. congrats to all involved, the world is a big place, but only a small hurdle when a plan comes together....

starting to get times to drop now,

Cheers,

Drewfus

6. Old6rodder

Old6rodder
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from SoCal
    1. HA/GR owners group

Now that's where it's at. :cool: