Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks Ryan!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DuckusCrapus, Aug 26, 2007.

1. DuckusCrapus

DuckusCrapus

Well...just got back from the HAMB drags. What an event! Ryan, I went over to shake your hand like I do every year at the drags but it appeared you were having some ignition problesm or something with your coupe.

Just wanted to say thanks for all you do. That one event makes my year. You and your team really put on a spectacular event that gives me memories for a lifetime.

Thank You!

DuckusCrapus

2. 53burb

53burb

Pics? KNUX!

3. Absolutely!!! A huge thank you to Ryan, Marcie, Carl, an all the others. It was a GREAT time with great friends! I really appreciate all the time effort and work you guys put into this site and the drags.

4. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Ryan and crew, another thanks for a great time, HAMB Drags and the Round-Up are my 2 favorite places to go. I'll be back for "08" Gary

5. catman

catman
    from El Reno

Man !!!!!! what a deal, it was my first time at the HAMB drags and I thought it was amazing to say the least, and YEAH,thanks to Ryan and the crew for a first class get together !!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Shocker

The Shocker

Great event ,thanks for having it...

7. flathead okie

flathead okie

Yep, same here. Best thing is since watching the drags last night and seeing the ladies run thier cars, my wife wants me to build one of the Crosleys I have so SHEcan run next year. Thanks for the great times people. Also take note it was also the first time I've been to a dragstrip in my life. I'm sure glad none of the mishaps last night got anyone hurt.

8. Anderson

Anderson

Thanks indeed Ryan, and all the other numerous HAMBers that made this even possible. It was my first HAMB drags but it wont be m last, next year I'm bringing a car.

9. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

I would love to see any pics if anybody has some. I was planning on going but a 2 level spinal fusion got in the way this year....PIX PLEASE....

10. ponchoman

ponchoman

Wanna add a big thanks to everyone involved!! It was absolutely the best, although the wait to race was pretty hot. But no rain all afternoon and evening, biggest crowd I've ever seen at a HAMB event, it was just totally awesome. And check out Duckus' pics on his site, along with Crab's when he gets them posted.:cool:

11. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

Ryan, Marcie and the rest of the HAMB crew for such events thank you.
    A short story - I tried to purchase a HAMB Drags t-shirt for Hamb Andy from Ryan but was told that my money was no good that it was Ryan's donation, thanks man. T-shirt is on its way to Newfoundland along with the dash and all other items collected for Hamb Andy at the Drags.

12. Packrat

Packrat

Yes, Ryan has created something to be very proud of! This just keeps getting bigger and better. Thanks to everyone involved in pulling this off, met lots of great people again! Already looking forward to the next one, here in the sticks there's not much cool goes on!

13. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

Thanks you so much Ryan for a great event and everyone that put time into it. It was a great time and I drug my sister-in-law along and she is hooked now:).....What a great time it was and a great time meeting a ton of people....I will get my pics up soon...Thanks again everyone!!!!!!

14. falconmad

falconmad

Thanks, we had one hell of a good time.

15. BLAINE 816

BLAINE 816

Thanks Ryan had A great time .Blaine

16. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

Thanks for putting this on for sure, hope there is a next year, if so I'll be there in my 63 F100 possibly with something in tow;) . It was cool meeting CROPDUSTER and a few other hambers, didn't catch their sreen names though, a good time was definately had by all it seemed, wish I could of checked out the scene at the Ramada, maybe next year when I bring something to run down the track.:D