Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks Lost Kustoms!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sir Woosh, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Some clubs just stand out and the "Lost Kustoms" of New York had it together at the KOA event in Gettysburg. Righteous rides and good folks who knew how to put life into the show. They weren't above piling into Daryl's 59 ragtop and cruising the grounds and stepped up for the competitions. They welcomed this lone wolf to their camp and showed class and style to be admired. Thanks again for the set up you had and keeping things stirred up in the right way......

Attached Files:

2. sailorarm

sailorarm

You're balloon guy!! Great times in Gettysburg!

3. kkoacolonel

kkoacolonel
    from Union,NJ

Know most of them guys.They are a class act.

4. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Thanks for the backing me up. They impressed me as people who know the H.A.M.B way to cruise and enjoy life.................

5. teddyp

teddyp

this is a great club with a good bunch of guy,s. i was in a club in jerzery with harold,s cuz frankie yor always have a good time with them and they have some great car,s always like leroy chevy but when he put the caddy 1/4,s on it WOW and ronnie,s buick just cool and these guy,s will travel that,s what the best part is if there a custom show on the east coast good chance thier there here a few pictures of thier cars

Attached Files:

6. kustomolds

kustomolds

The Lost Kustoms are GREAT! If i wasn't so pissed about my last club and all the politics (and if i lived a little closer to Buffalo), i would love to be a member... Every single one of them are STAND -UP GUYS!!!

7. Thanks for the article, betty of the lost kustoms

8. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Yeah they are a great bunch, always a pleasure to have around. Especially their wives.............