Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks for your Ego-Rama votes!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DRD57, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

HIP HIP HORAY!!!! Well deserved!! Denise.....screw that...call THEM and ask. (answer your phone girl........two of those calls were me) (I wouldn't have bothered you...it was just heavy breathing.......) [​IMG]

2. beatnik

beatnik

Congrats Don, Have fun, and don't forget to take pictures, LOL.

3. YeeeeeeeeeeeHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Good to know a great coupe will represent us at ego-rama. Congrats! Hope you win.
    Got vacuum secondaries in the carby? Maybe a little heavier spring to cure bog!...

4. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Congratulations Don, I hope you kick some goldchain ass [​IMG]

5. Congrats Jr. I'll get with you at the HRR and compare notes.
    Don Sr.

6. StevesGalaxie

StevesGalaxie

So, Does anyone know if Denise made the cut? I'd hate to see my vote go to waste... (my other vote, DRD57 [​IMG])

7. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

Right on, Don! You were #3 vote, there was a guy on there from my hometown Arcadia, had to vote for him, o' course. [​IMG] Your coupe's so cool in a well-rounded way, I hope it's a great experience for you!
    BTW, your website's great, loved chronically your top-chop o' the coupe.

8. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Has anyone heard from Don? Isn't this the week that it starts? Just wondering.

Chris Nelson
    Kansas

9. 48_HEMI

48_HEMI

He's been posting on RRT looks like he built the car from new with all the changes. One hell of a spokeman for rodding. I think he has enough miles behind the wheel of that " A" that he should be able to tear up the trailer queens that made the list.(problem I see is they are not all Trailer Queens [​IMG] )
    Good Luck Don

10. Congrats Don

To get rid of the bog ..., Put the lightest counterweight springs in the distributor and put a larger accelorator pump in the carb. (See how that works...!)

If it works..., you'll probably win a shiney new gold chain...! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mark

11. NoSurf

NoSurf

Whoo Hooo!

Congrats buddy, very well deserving.

I am sure you'll do us A-bone brethren proud!!!!!!

Jay

12. He started the ego-rama today...

I called him last night to wish him well and to get an update on his coupe... he had put a set of heads and a new cam in the 327 and had called me a week ago wondering about timing... he eventually traced the problem to a few flat lobes on the new cam... he tok it back, they gave him a new one and he got it in and all is well as of last night... so, wish him a safe trip! Hopefully he'll break into the 12's with the new changes...

and hopefully the AZ guys will give us an update when he gets there!
    Sam.