Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks, Fatlucky's..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by C. Montgomery, Dec 24, 2004.

1. C. Montgomery

C. Montgomery

Sean did the seat for the wife's bicycle that is a christmas present..Evilfordcoupe painted it , Fatlucky did the seat and I did a marginal striping job..here's the seat..No pics of the rest yet.

Attached Files:

2. C. Montgomery

C. Montgomery

one more maybe..

Attached Files:

3. fatluckys

fatluckys

Aw shoot, that's nuthin'. I should be thanking you...

Cody donated one of my wife's Christmas presents- a rear airbag setup for her 50 Dodge. [​IMG]

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    from Austin, TX
    Staff Member

He is soo good...

5. He's real good........too bad Texas has him! [​IMG]

6. McPhail

McPhail

I'm telling you guys now, as if you didn't already know it, the name FatLucky's will soon be legendary........I thank God he's in Texas.......As if I needed one more reason to visit.......

7. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

I agree, he will be very famous. One of the reasons why I moved to Texas cause gotta get him to do the interior in my cars before his prices go up [​IMG]

8. I agree that Sean is super talented. My seat rocks! Hopefully, his prices will stay kind of reasonable. He seems to be a really solid guy and is in this deal for the right reasons.